Reviews for Kamen Sentai Rideranger
The Kingdom of Ruby Luxuria chapter 6 . 10/3/2017
gorider is like a slap in the face for fans who wants to have that concept being done. the design is super lazy and the ability is stupid. the fact that the team first debut in a story that is clearly the sign of "we need money" from toei does not help them at all.

of course rideranger is going to be different than them; they are better

is the Mushi-Oh styles thing based on Ohranger Robo? I remember that thing has different abilities based on different helmets
Dj gadd chapter 7 . 9/21/2017
Ride 8 now.
The Kingdom of Ruby Luxuria chapter 7 . 8/6/2017
Tbh, I didn't think you are going to continue with this story, and is about to do a reboot after asking you for your permission

Thank you for returning and yes, review count shouldn't be matter, not for anywhere your passion lies at
yob3 chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
Glad to see you coming back! And yeah, no offense, that was a huge mistake. Hopefully though the four years have helped you to grow as a writer and make your story better than before! I wish you the best of luck and Ill be right here to cheer you along!
ssprkr fan chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
awesome story keep up the good work
tealcloud chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Oh wow, this was great chapter.
It's been so long too so haha, but it was worth the wait
I might send another oc in, but at the moment I don't have any idea for one.
adventuremaker16 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
it looks very interesting.
adventuremaker16 chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I call orange.
adventuremaker16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I like it a lot actually.
yob3 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I dont know if you have a rule about taking more than one character from a single person, but I thought Id see what I could think up. Heres what I got: I dont know japanese names, so I ask that you think this part up, if you can. The chracter himself is a cross betweem Batman and Magneto. Bruce (just calling him this for convenience) was a member of a human enclave that managed to escape Omega Shocker for a good long time. However, they were one day found by an elite army, the leader of OSs equivalent of the Royal Guard. But their leader (the leader of the Guard) noticed something different about Bruce. He took Bruce away, making him the only survivor of the massacare. The leader forced Bruce to watch
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I hope you'll use my oc...if you do
Thanks! :)
Name:Ryuu

Age:14

Height:5"10

Appearance:short black hair,specs,a
dark blue long sleeve jacket,white
shirt,black jeans,black n white DC
shoes

Personality:smart,shy,funny...but
serious if the ones he loved or hurt
or being attacked..

Rider name:Kamen Rider Dragon

Henahin device:a robotic mechanical
dragon n henshin card

Appearance:a black latex suit,the
armour has dragon like design,his
shoulders hve dragon claws,his has
golden armour,his helmets has a
dragons motif

Attacks:Ice form card,Inferno form card,Cyclone form card
n Earthquake form card

Weapons:dragon katana ( a katana
that has a dragons motif) ,dragon
magnum ( a gun that shoots fire or
any kind according to the element
card

Henshin:ryuu summones the dragon
and it changes into a gauntlet on
his right hand,he takes a henahin
card and scans it above the
gauntlet...flame starts to appear on
his body,then his body is has
armour and his head then is covered
by his helmets

Origin:kamen rider kiva

Finisher:Drago kick-he scans a card that has a picture of a kick...then he jumps up n his feet starts to burn or base on the form he is using...Drago shot-he takes out his drago magnum..scans a card with a name cannon..the magnum starts to be ingulfed by the element of choice and then he shoots!

his final form n finisher you can nme it
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
n btw kamen rider dragon is a hero! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
I hope you'll use my oc...if you do Thanks! :)

Name:Ryuu
Age:14
Height:5"10
Appearance:short black hair,specs,a dark blue long sleeve jacket,white shirt,black jeans,black n white DC shoes
Personality:smart,shy,funny...but serious if the ones he loved or hurt or being attacked..

Rider name:Kamen Rider Dragon
Henahin device:a robotic mechanical dragon n henshin card
Appearance:a black latex suit,the armour has dragon like design,his shoulders hve dragon claws,his has golden armour,his helmets has a dragons motif
Attacks:ice card,flame card,wind card n land card
Weapons:dragon katana ( a katana that has a dragons motif) ,dragon magnum ( a gun that shoots fire or any kind according to the element card
Henshin:ryuu summones the dragon and it changes into a gauntlet on his right hand,he takes a henahin card and scans it above the gauntlet...flame starts to appear on his body,then his body is has armour and his head then is covered by his helmets
Origin:kamen rider kiva
koolken256 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
I'm willing to let you use my oc, he is more sentai then rider. I alreary let someone eles use him. Pm me if you want him.
tealcloud chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
haha, thank you for using Naka. You got her very much in character. Loved how she met the rest of the crew.
Great job. I can't wait for more