Reviews for Kamen Sentai Rideranger
ssprkr fan forever chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
awesome story keep up the good work
tealcloud chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Oh wow, this was great chapter.
It's been so long too so haha, but it was worth the wait
I might send another oc in, but at the moment I don't have any idea for one.
adventuremaker16 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
it looks very interesting.
adventuremaker16 chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I call orange.
adventuremaker16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I like it a lot actually.
yob3 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I dont know if you have a rule about taking more than one character from a single person, but I thought Id see what I could think up. Heres what I got: I dont know japanese names, so I ask that you think this part up, if you can. The chracter himself is a cross betweem Batman and Magneto. Bruce (just calling him this for convenience) was a member of a human enclave that managed to escape Omega Shocker for a good long time. However, they were one day found by an elite army, the leader of OSs equivalent of the Royal Guard. But their leader (the leader of the Guard) noticed something different about Bruce. He took Bruce away, making him the only survivor of the massacare. The leader forced Bruce to watch
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I hope you'll use my oc...if you do
Thanks! :)
Name:Ryuu

Age:14

Height:5"10

Appearance:short black hair,specs,a
dark blue long sleeve jacket,white
shirt,black jeans,black n white DC
shoes

Personality:smart,shy,funny...but
serious if the ones he loved or hurt
or being attacked..

Rider name:Kamen Rider Dragon

Henahin device:a robotic mechanical
dragon n henshin card

Appearance:a black latex suit,the
armour has dragon like design,his
shoulders hve dragon claws,his has
golden armour,his helmets has a
dragons motif

Attacks:Ice form card,Inferno form card,Cyclone form card
n Earthquake form card

Weapons:dragon katana ( a katana
that has a dragons motif) ,dragon
magnum ( a gun that shoots fire or
any kind according to the element
card

Henshin:ryuu summones the dragon
and it changes into a gauntlet on
his right hand,he takes a henahin
card and scans it above the
gauntlet...flame starts to appear on
his body,then his body is has
armour and his head then is covered
by his helmets

Origin:kamen rider kiva

Finisher:Drago kick-he scans a card that has a picture of a kick...then he jumps up n his feet starts to burn or base on the form he is using...Drago shot-he takes out his drago magnum..scans a card with a name cannon..the magnum starts to be ingulfed by the element of choice and then he shoots!

his final form n finisher you can nme it
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
n btw kamen rider dragon is a hero! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
I hope you'll use my oc...if you do Thanks! :)

Name:Ryuu
Age:14
Height:5"10
Appearance:short black hair,specs,a dark blue long sleeve jacket,white shirt,black jeans,black n white DC shoes
Personality:smart,shy,funny...but serious if the ones he loved or hurt or being attacked..

Rider name:Kamen Rider Dragon
Henahin device:a robotic mechanical dragon n henshin card
Appearance:a black latex suit,the armour has dragon like design,his shoulders hve dragon claws,his has golden armour,his helmets has a dragons motif
Attacks:ice card,flame card,wind card n land card
Weapons:dragon katana ( a katana that has a dragons motif) ,dragon magnum ( a gun that shoots fire or any kind according to the element card
Henshin:ryuu summones the dragon and it changes into a gauntlet on his right hand,he takes a henahin card and scans it above the gauntlet...flame starts to appear on his body,then his body is has armour and his head then is covered by his helmets
Origin:kamen rider kiva
koolken256 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
I'm willing to let you use my oc, he is more sentai then rider. I alreary let someone eles use him. Pm me if you want him.
tealcloud chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
haha, thank you for using Naka. You got her very much in character. Loved how she met the rest of the crew.
Great job. I can't wait for more
yob3 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
LOVED IT! Minus the Yuri. I am strongly anti-homosexual. Anyway, can you please give me a hint as to what color Dean will be? Pwease?
TOKU-WRITER chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Nice to see your back, its been awhile XD. I liked this chapter, not just because mayumi was in it( thank you for choosing her though, came as a surprise) but I liked the gung-Ho between her keitaro. Currently awaiting until next chapter
bird rider chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Zord name: (you can name it.)

Description: it is a red falcon with gold claws, beak, lines and Pyro reds symbol on its head its eyes are right yellow.

Weapons/ Abilities: Its feathers can disconnect to the wings and slash at the opponent. It has the ability to fly at rapid speed and can surround itself in fire to charge into an enemy at high speeds able to turn nearly anything it hits into ashes. Its Max speed is about Mach 12. It makes up the main chest and head.

OK here's the yellow zord.

Zord name: ( you name it)

Description: It is a yellow cheetah with the yellow rangers symbol on its left and right side and its eyes are green.

Weapons/ Abilities: It can move at nearly impossible speeds. When it growls it can shoot a blast lightning and can move so fast it can walk on water. Its max speed is about Mach 20 to 25. It makes up the right arm.

Blue zord

Name: ( you decide )

Description: A light blue whale with the blue rangers emblem on its head it has cannons on both its sides and its eyes are dark blue.

Weapons/ Abilities: It has cannons and a launch pad in its mouth and is virtually a flying fortress which launches to the rangers weapons and there zords ( its only big enough to hold 1 zord ). It can move in the water pretty fast and can take on hundreds of hits and wouldn't have a scratch it can blast a missle or blue laser from its mouth. It makes up the feet and waist as well as the shoulder armour.

Oh yeah the forest rook made by Kevin makes up the back, other arm and extra armour.

Oh and here's the megazord weapons.

Dual sword: it is the combination of the whales tale as the part were you hold it and the blade is created by the falcons feathers.

Supreme cannon: it is basically is the forest rooks cannon added with the power of the cheetahs electrical abilities making the shots stronger and it recharges faster and the blast are now able to shoot a powerful green blast surrounded by rings of electricity stunning the enemy then blasting them apart.

Unity shield: it is the rook shield just bigger and is surrounded by a aura that flashes the same colours as the amount of rangers giving it the ability to both block attacks and reflect blast.

Unison blast: the whale, beetle, cheetah and falcon glow there colours and launch a multi coloured beam of pure energy at the same time the cannon on the legs flip open and start firing and the missiles on the back are unleashed .

Well that's it for me and I hope you use the zords.
Kevin chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Wait! Here's my Ocs Sentai form.

Name: Forest emerald.

Appearance: The same as Crimson but all the red is green.

Main weapon: a green and white bazooka which fires rapid and powerful blast of energy created from the power of nature.

Weapon mode: Leaf canon. Kio now is basicly a smaller version of his Cerberus but is green and gold and the bullets are now green energy blast which can get stronger depending on how many weapons combine to it like for example if you combine this with steam slayer its secondary colour will become blue and his shots are blue.

Mecha: It resembles a stag beetle but instead of feet it has wheels equipped to its back is a high powered canon with missiles under the shell it is basicly green but with some silver high lights. The canon is called element buster and the mecha is called Forest Rook. It does have another form it can change its wheels in to feet, its shell splits in two reveiling 2 arms with the right one grabbing the canon then the Head comes over the chest and its eyes glow yellow, a head that resembles G5-X appears and the shell becomes a shield forming "Forest Rook Battle mode!".

Well thats about it for my oc bye.