Reviews for Fears to yourself but share your courage
Dbp chapter 11 . 3/12
I'm looking forward to reading about their Christmas day.
xDarklightx chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
I really like it. I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
I like this.

More please!
Glyndian chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Love this story! I'd definitely like to see Mercedes little chat with Az. Also, great side story with Seb and Blaine. It would be fun to see Seb fall for Blaine and get crushed by him. And, of course, more progression of Kurt and Dave's relationship! Love it!
NessySchu chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
First, yes, please share that conversation. Second, you probably can't redeem Sebastian, but the thing with Blaine actually really works! You should keep it up.

So I really like this. Damn you and your ability to make me like Kurtofsky! Lol. Can't wait for more!
amelias-nature chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Yes, write down Az/Mercedes conversation. Definitely.

And honestly, while I love Sebastian in other stories... I don't like him here. I'm all for zero redemption. Or maybe make Blaine clingy and Seb gets stuck in a relationship with him. Or on a kinder side, Seb falls in love with Blaine, though that may take a while and personally, it would be too much focus off of the Kurtofsky story which is really why I'm reading. So in the end I guess I could care less what happens to Seb in this. *le shrug* feel free to ignore me completely. XD
DarkestAngel13 chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
love it!
Lise Blodeuwedd chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
It's funny that I took so long to start reading this, and now it's the one I look forward to the most (not that I don't love the others). Maybe it's the whole "reading a lot of chapters in sequence without stopping" thing. I love it, and this chapter was great, could only have been better if you hadn't cut the Kurt/Dave smut (but I get it, too long and everything - I do expect some compensation soon, though). About the Mercedes/Azimio conversation, please please please yes! I like the idea of them as a couple! As for Sebastian, I don't know, but I really like him as he is, jerk and all. Maybe a bit of a softer side with Blaine, but not actually nice. Like Santana being a bitch with everyone expect Brittany (not Brittney, btw). Anyway, loved the big fic spam!
marli-slashs fan chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Oh please redeem Sebastian, i love him with Blaine, they deserve happyness.

Great and VERY VERY GOOD chapter. I love some angst but fluffy is so amazing.

Looking forward for more.
TheRealMaraJade chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Mercedes FTW! I love her no-nonsense manner and how she gabe kurt some perspectve. I'd very much like to see her do the same with Az! ;)
A.F. WolfSlinx chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
A yes to the Azimio/Mercedes conversation. Why would anyone say no to more?
I'm pretty happy that Azimio didn't abandon him. Good stuff but it's starting to feel a little bit piecey...
Eagerly Awaiting The Next Chapter!
louisestrange chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Aw, Davey! He's come do far...this chapter gave we warm, fuzzy Christmas feels. Looking forward to Kurt meeting Dave's family!
Beloved-Stranger chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
ALSDKFJASLKDFJLASKDFLSKDJF HIS MOTHER CALLS HIM SAUSAGE that is just so precious I might die! The fact that Dave is okay enough with himself to come out to so many important people is just so heart-warming! (And not so important people i.e. Finn the Labrador) I think the Christmas ep was just perfect for all of this - now I have this mental image of a tiny little Kurt and Dave couple kissing in a Christmas themed snow-globe (that Kurt keeps on his bedside table and sighs at when he's alone.)

And Az/Mercy convo, yes please!

Seb...Seb needs some kind of therapy. Like industrial strength sensitivity training. Seriously. Although the idea of him developing feelings for someone and then treating it like he's caught a venereal disease and panicking is always appealing. I vote Blaine (comeuppance!)
louisestrange chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
This was so lovely to wake up to...Dave going to Sectionals was so sweet, as was them referring to each other as 'boyfriend'. I don't think Kurt was OOC here at all; I think canon Kurt is only reticent about sex because the first gay guy he met, that went on to become his boyfriend, generally had a lukewarm response to him sexually. It's my headcanon that Kurt would absolutely be passionate and even aggressive if he knew someone really wanted him, as in this case. And the smut here was delicious. Hope they get more alone time together soon...
TheRealMaraJade chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
UNF! That was sooooo incredibly HOT! And how sweet that they are both calling each other boyfriend... :)))