Reviews for Dicktation
k chapter 1 . 4/6
Wow! I laughed so hard! Bravo!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
OH MY GOSH THIS WAS AWESOME! CAPS DOESN'T RIGHTLY DESCRIBE MY INTENSE LOVE FOR IT XD AND YOU CAPTURED THE FEELING OF THE SHOW PERFECTLY! CONGRATS!
Harry Lover chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
"You've got the main character who's gorgeous and intelligent, that would be me of course, then the love interest, that'd be Mary… Let's see, there's the character who acts a lot more like the other sex, that is Sally all over, and there's the one who's either crazy or stupid, Harry fits that bill… then there's the homosexual!" He looked to Tommy. "You can now be the homosexual!"

YOU'RE RIGHT!
I've never noticed that before, but you're right! They had everything except a gay character. Well, unless you counted Judith.
I wish this actually happened. Keep up the good work.
B.G.Head chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I loved this story! Thank you for writing it. if i didn't know better, I'd swear this was an actual episode. Well done!
coco1987 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was a great story. I always thought Harry and Tommy would make a good couple. I hope you will write more of them together.
myers1978 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Loved it XD
Dan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it. I love this pairing, I just wish more people would write them.
Elane chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
wtf? I can't believe this fic even exists. THIS MADE MY NIGHT. Thank you.
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is ridiculously hilarious. I love it!
Alysisaacs17 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Did i get first comment?

Squee it was good:3 but i dont know against other one but i liked it