Reviews for Like a Boss
TheGreatJabberyJ chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
The insults were very funny, and this was a nice concept, so well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
"Well happy fucking birthday" I DIED XD!
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
HAHAHA! The LOLs are infinite. That last line was a kicker!
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh my God. LOL! That was hilarious. I love GLaDOS taunts. My favorite was "Why are you single? Exhibit 1: Your reflection. Case closed." I think I died laughing.
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Dear ,

:), "Happy F****** Birthday!" Oh my God, I was in tears. So frecking funny. Great work, thats one for the books.

of Blackwater
QuillandPen chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Holy crap, was this hilarious, in the I'm-laughing-so-hard-I-might-as-well-be-choking-on-neurotoxin sort of hilarity. Well done. In the words of Chell, "Yeah!"

...

Ohmygod, I'm cracking up at what GLaDOS says.
ButtRice chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
"No? Well, you're as wanted as a paperclip. A sad, lonely, broken paperclip. And not one of those fancy coloured ones either."

Okay by this point I was in tears. xD Too hilarious! jesus christ I fucking love you.
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
GLaDOS? Horrible at sex? This must equal hilarious.
Jarvey chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Hehe, I could definitely see a sequel or a couple one-shots coming out of this.
yyAnonymousyy chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Lolz GLaDOS haha. Jeez chell you're so dirty haha XD Loved it
Basstyle1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
GlaDOS having sex while still acting the same?.Perfect.
FrizzyLizzy214 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was so different to read after I have gotten so used to the relationship in the garter...It was a nice return to reality. I have recently been unable to read other Portal fanfiction because it wasn't as good as the garter and it upset me. But this had me laughing and I think I can actually start to enjoy other portal related things now...
Dark Seraph chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Bwaaa haa haa, This is hilarious.

And you got it done so quick after I sujested it on Tumbler, my hat goes off to you. :)

Darkseraphlurks
WolfenGabriel chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh. My. Robots.

I think I died. Died with the laughter.

fan-fucking-tastic.