Reviews for Persona non grata
Trinity Day chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Wow. Powerful ending.
Trinity Day chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
And they meet. And it is not that pretty...
Trinity Day chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
Ouch. But I guess we already knew just how messed up Manticore was (and just how messed up they made Alec). But still, that poor genetically empowered boy...
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
You're doing a good job making this story eerie and foreboding so far. I'm finding it hard to take the time to review before moving onto the next chapter.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
*Very* interesting premise you have here. Original, and so far very intriguing.
Adnawun chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
I've been looking for some Alec and Ben fics.

This is just beautifully dark and twisted. I adored the flashes back to Alec's treatment in manticore, and loved how that affected him.

Loved this - SO much.
Mellaithwen chapter 5 . 1/14/2006
In my Alec-loving head, I'm gonna say that Alec killed Ben and in an attempt to get revenge, did the whole removing-tooth thing

Even though I'm more sure that Alec died just because he remembers her being mentioned, rather than remembers talking about her *sigh* poor Alec :( great story though
Auramin chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
Did you just KILL Alec? i think you did... that is a major shock! the story is very dark, but interesting!
Auramin
ssserpent chapter 5 . 1/14/2004
Ah screw it, I thought Alec was going to win! Anyway good story!
Hindi Sad Diamonds chapter 5 . 11/2/2002
Wow. That was amazing! Check my favourite story list, lol. Still I'm wondering who actually was the survivor at the end..? I think the ending is a great little mystery, loved it :) Good job!

-wuv from hindi-
darkangel3456 chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
hey, I haven't been around lately aka reading your stuff but I'll slowly catch up. It's my first year in hs so everything is put off schedule

Brin chapter 5 . 7/12/2002
That was soooooooooooo good! What a rush!
tlgirl chapter 5 . 6/25/2002
huh, wow. i'm speechless. that last chapter was amazing. i loved the way you described alec's sudden insanity, very well done. you also explored more on manticore which i was wondering myself.

i'm still a little confused in the end though, because you never really mentioned which twin died. by the looks of it, ben was the killer. but when i looked at it more closely, it could have been alec, with the same genes and everything turning into ben. hmmm, interesting. or maybe you meant the identity of the survivor to be ambiguous. which suits me just fine because i love the mystery. or maybe i'm just looking to deep into things. ;)

anyway, well done!

-tl
frittercritter chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
keep writing more please
Rose85 chapter 4 . 5/30/2002
Wow, this was brillently written, the emotion in it was both powerful and relistic, i look forward to the next chapter