Reviews for Not Just Fairy Tales
PristinelyUngifted chapter 8 . 2/21
Adorable!
Lol yes papa bear caves to the eyes lol more please when you can.
Lw117149 chapter 7 . 2/20
Lol menroe got played lol nice
lilyoftheval5 chapter 8 . 2/19
Adorably fun.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 8 . 1/26
I hope you come back to this eventually. It was fun to read, and I'd like to see where it goes.
Makuro767 chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Remarkable crossover
jumping-jo chapter 8 . 8/27/2016
well cute grimm harry cool story love it
blackflamesredblood chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
Please keep it going it's really good
Dragon of Selene chapter 8 . 6/14/2016
That's okay Frank, I think Monroe might be too from his reaction.
Albie chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
Dude this is amazing! Thanks for writing.
Redwing1co chapter 8 . 3/25/2016
Excellent story hope you continue
Ebenbild chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
xD I soooo want to see Roddy's reaction to their new roommate. xD
Continue soon, please!
Ebenbild
xa0c chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Thank you for this amazing fanfic! I reread it sometimes and it always lightens my mood. And I still hope to see this wonderful little gem updated one day:-)
JamiepBlaze chapter 8 . 1/6/2016
This was so adorably charming!
Arathelia chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
I must say, I really love this story, and I come back to it every now and again to reread, despite it not being finished or having been updated in quite some time. I just really love the story line you have going, and the way you have melded the two universes together. Also, gotta say that I like your insinuations about Renard's heritage much better than what was later revealed in canon. I always saw him as some kind of sidhe or something along those lines, not a human (with some kind of power? It's pretty vague about how the families gained power and how they have maintained it; just that they appear human and mostly are? I'm not really clear on that whole bit) with a creature mother, making him a halfbreed. While I think the canon version could work for some stories, I think that your version works phenomenally better for this crossover in particular (as well as me just liking it better in general).

Anyway, I'm really hoping that with the start of a new year, that you decide to come back and continue this story. Keeping my fingers crossed!