Reviews for Not Just Fairy Tales
mn v.kh chapter 8 . 7/21
great story, can't wait for more. please continue. will harry go to american magical school or be homeschooled?
StealthyMagicUser87 chapter 8 . 6/30
Little Harry is so adorable! I will never get used to how cute he is! I hope you update soon!
Beth9891 chapter 8 . 6/19
This is so original :-) love Grimm, love HP so what's not to love when combined? (Your idea explains petunias hostility so much better then the reason in the books!)
akinomatis chapter 8 . 6/7
please update this story!
Tidmag chapter 8 . 5/22
Haven't watched Grimm but your story makes me interested.
Pernicia Hart chapter 8 . 5/9
This is ADORABLE! I just recently discovered the Grimm show and am excited to have found your little fic. I'm sad to see you haven't updated in 3 years now, but I enjoyed what you do have immensely. Thanks!
Tharl chapter 8 . 4/27
Follow follow follow. This story is amazing! If you ever come back to it, I promise to read any new stuff with an absolute vegence. I have to say, I love how you handled Petunia in a way that actually makes sense. Huzzah for good writing!
Apollo Jones chapter 8 . 4/20
I love this story. So. Freaking. Much. I can't even deal right now. Good job.
SlytherinRose chapter 8 . 4/8
This is really fun. Rabe's little mismatched family dynamics are lovely. I adored how Roddy is adjusting to living with all predators and how much he loved the day with Monroe! I love your little Harry. :-) I hope your muse is eventually reinspired with this story. I would love to see how your Harry deals with the Wizarding world! Thank you for a great read.
can you update this soon
*giggles*
Maybe they can find an alternate food for the snake that won't upset Roddy as much? At least Harry can talk to it, so he can teach his new pet that Dexter is not food, no matter how hungry the snake may be. :)
*cackles*
*giggles*
SeekingLove chapter 8 . 3/19
This is so adorable that I'm grinning and giggling like a little 5-year old. It is just so cute. I love it. Amazing or perfect would be the few words I'd use to describe it. I hope you update soon.
onis-g chapter 8 . 3/14
Hi LadyNyxRavus,

I enjoy this story. In fact this is one of the few stories that I don't mind re-reading, I always tend to come back to it, because I always makes me feel really happy ( like when you play with an adorable little puppy for the first time ). The only thing that makes me a little sad is that it's been so long since a new chapter ( full of Harry cuteness ) was added.
I understand that authors may get bored or lose interest in a story they are writing or the subject, but seeing the notification e-mail for a new chapter for Not Just Fairy Tales would make my day.
I hope that you still would consider continuing the story.