Reviews for Not Just Fairy Tales
jumping-jo chapter 8 . 8/27
well cute grimm harry cool story love it
blackflamesredblood chapter 8 . 6/21
Please keep it going it's really good
Dragon of Selene chapter 8 . 6/14
That's okay Frank, I think Monroe might be too from his reaction.
Albie chapter 8 . 4/23
Dude this is amazing! Thanks for writing.
Redwing1co chapter 8 . 3/25
Excellent story hope you continue
Ebenbild chapter 8 . 3/24
xD I soooo want to see Roddy's reaction to their new roommate. xD
Continue soon, please!
xa0c chapter 8 . 2/25
Thank you for this amazing fanfic! I reread it sometimes and it always lightens my mood. And I still hope to see this wonderful little gem updated one day:-)
JamiepBlaze chapter 8 . 1/6
This was so adorably charming!
Arathelia chapter 6 . 1/4
I must say, I really love this story, and I come back to it every now and again to reread, despite it not being finished or having been updated in quite some time. I just really love the story line you have going, and the way you have melded the two universes together. Also, gotta say that I like your insinuations about Renard's heritage much better than what was later revealed in canon. I always saw him as some kind of sidhe or something along those lines, not a human (with some kind of power? It's pretty vague about how the families gained power and how they have maintained it; just that they appear human and mostly are? I'm not really clear on that whole bit) with a creature mother, making him a halfbreed. While I think the canon version could work for some stories, I think that your version works phenomenally better for this crossover in particular (as well as me just liking it better in general).

Anyway, I'm really hoping that with the start of a new year, that you decide to come back and continue this story. Keeping my fingers crossed!
reality deviant chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
such a cute and unique fic. i really do want more. maybe from wizard pov.
mdfang chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
I just love your story. Need more chapters with Nick and Harry together. Any sign of meddling headmasters?
Greywithrain chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Absolutely amazing! I enjoyed every second of reading this — thank you thank you thank you!

I'm still grinning maniacally even now. Hope you haven't given up on this story. But thank you for sharing what's already written anyway.

Really really love your characters and their interactions!

carwash36 chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Nice story
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
OMG. This is so cute. I really hope that one day you continue!
VizeerLord chapter 8 . 9/26/2015