Reviews for Right Here
Elizabeth1987 chapter 1 . 7/23
Omg I fell in love with this story!️️
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 2/17
Ah, this is beautiful. PLEASE do more DC fics, all the one's you've written are so artful and amazing and ASDFGHJKL
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
OMG this was beautiful! I loved your descriptions of how Kaito felt! You're a really good writer! Thank you for such an awesome fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Type your review here...
raziella chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
oh, I'm crying, so sad, so much darkness that he carries that will just erupt and wash him away. the protectiveness he holds for Kaito is probably what keeps him above the surface. love Kaito for being there, being right there. Lovely fic!
merines chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I let out a startled shriek when I reached the end which I must congratulate you on, cause I don't usually react so emotionally at fic. Great job!
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Aaaaw! That was just... Aaaw! Adorable, sad, funny and just... Awww. Very nice! I liked it very much! And your writing is, as always, wonderful :D Loved it!

Nathalaia
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
second of your stories i've read and i can definitely say: you're great! i love your style and your ideas, i love the melancholy, i love EVERYTHING about it!
yvonna chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i really like this story, poor shinichi though, at lest he has kaito!
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Poor Shinichi. :( Very beautifully written! I could definitely feel Shinichi's anguish before you explained what happened. Nicely done! Jelp
Recca chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow. Intensity sure was there!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Agressive and possessive Shinichi was fantastic. This was really sad. Poor Shinichi. To see Kid die and knowing that it could actually could be him if anything goes wrong. How interesting. I really liked it. Wonderful job.
LMeg9.20 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
When I realized what was going on, I almost started crying at the end. This was very powerful. The sex scene was intense, I love how you used sex to show something stronger, to show Shinichi's feelings. Very nice work
Phantom Hitman 1412 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was so touching and emotional. I'm quite lost for words at the moment. That situation must have been so bad for Shinichi. The worry you portrayed and Shinichi's need to know Kaito was alive seems very realistic, and really struck a chord with me.

Lol- I feel like tearing up.

This was amazing.

I've always loved your work, so I hope to read more from you soon.