Reviews for in loco parentis
therocketscientist chapter 9 . 11/13
Wonderful, heart-wrenching roller coaster ride of a story! I'll be reading the sequels so I can catch up to your current story.
RageAgainstTheDyingOfLight chapter 9 . 5/17
Absolutely beautiful! From writing, plot and amazing details! I hope you make a sequel one day, puse :)
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 1/25
well that was depressing
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
YES! FINALLY! Sweet! Gibbs gets Tony! He sooo deserves him. They're going to be absolutely wonderful!
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I feel like I have read this before you might to check to make sure people are paglarizing you
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This story starts great really paints a picture
SneakerTime chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Oh my gosh! So amazing, absolutely love this story! So glad there's a sequel :)
eva-david chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Oh my! I sure as hell hope you wrote a sequel to this! I just spent an entire afternoon on reading this. Such a beautiful and tragic story! I love how Jenny and Ziva have different roles and how Kate is still alive and everything. But most of all I love how you portrayed Gibbs and Tony. I am genuinly happy that they'll be a family now that this is over :)

Thank you for sharing this story!
Hope06 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
beautiful story I do hope that you decide to write a sequal
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Jmckenne chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
What a wonderful story, We must have more. Is a sequel planned
poppy chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
awwww this is great and its made me cry at several times. Not many storys can do that to me.
lonelyheartlc chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
This was an awesome story. I really hope you write a sequel. I really enjoyed reading this. It's very obvious that you love to write!
LAG chapter 9 . 9/15/2012