Reviews for in loco parentis
SneakerTime chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Oh my gosh! So amazing, absolutely love this story! So glad there's a sequel :)
eva-david chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Oh my! I sure as hell hope you wrote a sequel to this! I just spent an entire afternoon on reading this. Such a beautiful and tragic story! I love how Jenny and Ziva have different roles and how Kate is still alive and everything. But most of all I love how you portrayed Gibbs and Tony. I am genuinly happy that they'll be a family now that this is over :)

Thank you for sharing this story!
Hope06 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
beautiful story I do hope that you decide to write a sequal
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
AWWWW xD
Jmckenne chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
What a wonderful story, We must have more. Is a sequel planned
poppy chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
awwww this is great and its made me cry at several times. Not many storys can do that to me.
lonelyheartlc chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
This was an awesome story. I really hope you write a sequel. I really enjoyed reading this. It's very obvious that you love to write!
LAG chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Great story. Love little Tony and Pappa Bear Gibbs,sequel would be great,
seacat03 chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
This was a great story!
peppe1951 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Gibbs is up to fighting for Tony...his no good uncle won't stand a chance...
peppe1951 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I agree with Gibbs. that bastard shot an eight year old boy trying to hide...and thanks to Gibbs he won't ever do that again...Tony and Gibbs need each other more now than before
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great start...I love the bonding go gruff agent and small boy
Blackraven4400 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
I loved this story. love to see a sequel. great job
LivelyLadyBlackThorn chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
This story has to be one of the best I've ever read
RittannasFire chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Why didn't they bring up the fact that Gibbs had barely left Tony's bedside and his 'loving family' visited /once/ to chew Gibbs out? I mean I see why he had to lose custody plot wise, but it doesn't make sense to me that they wouldn't bring that up. The idea of Ziva being a therapist is interesting, I wouldn't have thought of it but, I can kind see it. She really isn't as hard as she beveled herself to be in the beginning, you can see it more as time goes on. Enough of my rambling; thanks for a good story, I will be looking for the sequel.