Reviews for Chans in Forks
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 5 . 1/19
This fic is one of the most fun things ever. It was good to read Alda's story in this fic! If Dominique is repeatedly forcing her enemies to live in Twilight, she is definitely a dangerous and sadistic villain who needs to be stopped. :) Nice chapter!
superhype chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
Dude I saw this and got hooked right away, which never happens, so what're they gonna do next?
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
It's so nice to see this adventure continuing. :D I like how the Chans have met another victim of this mess!
tigergirl1723 chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
Hahaha this is great seriously this is so good! Please update soon!
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
love it!
Dracarot chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
YOu have my curiosity, now to see how Vampires react to CHI, the Chans already have one of their more dangerous kinds under their belt, although I doubt mushroom from graveyard stuff in vampires Left Sock throw in River works, wait, Stephanie Meyer never said they were not weak to it... *STARTS CACKLING MANIACALLY* Yu Mo Gwai Gui Fai Di Zao!
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Yay, a new chapter! It's going to be so much fun watching the Chans deal with these glitter-addicted beings. :D Go Uncle and the pufferfish! I'm still finding this very amusing to read, and the Chans are all very much in character. It's an enjoyable adventure.
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
This is pretty amusing so far. :) The writing style is clear and fast-paced to follow. If you write more, I'd love to see the Chans going up against the sparklepires - if they defeated a chi vampire then surely they should be able to beat the sparkly kind without breaking a threat. XD Very nice story!
Whiitewolf chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Oh dear. That's not pressuring at all! To not exist? That'd be terrible.

Another fantastic chapter, and despite not knowing the other fandom I eagerly await an update! Fantastic work! That's my word of the day, fantastic, yep.

Any ways, I look forward to more, soon.
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
The concept of this is hilarious! It made me grin. It would be the ultimate hell to be trapped inside Twilight. That's for sure.

You've done a terrific job on making a fantastic, pulling you in first chapter!
Bexteron chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Nice chapter. I like the interaction between the characters. They seem IC and talk as they would in the cartoon series. The language is funny an makes me chuckle :)

Are they going to meet any of the characters from the "Twilight" universe soon? :)
Preppy-Stealthy-Ninja chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Ah, somehow this turned into a sinister parody (does that exist?)

I loved this chapter and the legend...hmm, I wonder how they'll get out safely.

*shudder* Considering they're in Twilight! XD
Preppy-Stealthy-Ninja chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Hahahaha! Loool! They were sent to Twilight! I love the adventures of Jackie Chan! I can so imagine Jade watching it for money...

I'll read the next chapter because I'm curious/
Bexteron chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hehe I thought you did a good job with the first chapter. It was funny and the characters were IC. Especially Uncle's AIIEE-YAAAH's...his most famous of all sounds, as well as the two finger crack on the head lol I also liked the twist at the end. I'm a fan of the books, but not so much the films...they weren't as good, but I thought this was funny :D
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Loving this story so far. Loved the Chan series, hate the Twilight books so I know Jade and Tohru's horror LOL. Great chapters, can't wait to see more!