Reviews for Chans in Forks
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
love it!
Dracarot chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
YOu have my curiosity, now to see how Vampires react to CHI, the Chans already have one of their more dangerous kinds under their belt, although I doubt mushroom from graveyard stuff in vampires Left Sock throw in River works, wait, Stephanie Meyer never said they were not weak to it... *STARTS CACKLING MANIACALLY* Yu Mo Gwai Gui Fai Di Zao!
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Yay, a new chapter! It's going to be so much fun watching the Chans deal with these glitter-addicted beings. :D Go Uncle and the pufferfish! I'm still finding this very amusing to read, and the Chans are all very much in character. It's an enjoyable adventure.
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
This is pretty amusing so far. :) The writing style is clear and fast-paced to follow. If you write more, I'd love to see the Chans going up against the sparklepires - if they defeated a chi vampire then surely they should be able to beat the sparkly kind without breaking a threat. XD Very nice story!
Whiitewolf chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Oh dear. That's not pressuring at all! To not exist? That'd be terrible.

Another fantastic chapter, and despite not knowing the other fandom I eagerly await an update! Fantastic work! That's my word of the day, fantastic, yep.

Any ways, I look forward to more, soon.
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
The concept of this is hilarious! It made me grin. It would be the ultimate hell to be trapped inside Twilight. That's for sure.

You've done a terrific job on making a fantastic, pulling you in first chapter!
Bexteron chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Nice chapter. I like the interaction between the characters. They seem IC and talk as they would in the cartoon series. The language is funny an makes me chuckle :)

Are they going to meet any of the characters from the "Twilight" universe soon? :)
Preppy-Stealthy-Ninja chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Ah, somehow this turned into a sinister parody (does that exist?)

I loved this chapter and the legend...hmm, I wonder how they'll get out safely.

*shudder* Considering they're in Twilight! XD
Preppy-Stealthy-Ninja chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Hahahaha! Loool! They were sent to Twilight! I love the adventures of Jackie Chan! I can so imagine Jade watching it for money...

I'll read the next chapter because I'm curious/
Bexteron chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hehe I thought you did a good job with the first chapter. It was funny and the characters were IC. Especially Uncle's AIIEE-YAAAH's...his most famous of all sounds, as well as the two finger crack on the head lol I also liked the twist at the end. I'm a fan of the books, but not so much the films...they weren't as good, but I thought this was funny :D
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Loving this story so far. Loved the Chan series, hate the Twilight books so I know Jade and Tohru's horror LOL. Great chapters, can't wait to see more!
Perfect Beauty chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
They will be erased from time? Okay, that's a bad thing! Good chapter. It was very interesting and the part about the croissant made me laugh.
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Forget not existing. It'd be worse to live there! :p
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hello, dear sweet childhood. I've missed you. XD

ANYWAY I love this! Ideagenius. Poor Jade. But still not as bad as my friends...who had me read the first one, and half of the second before I refused. God...she flipping rocks back and forth in the woods for FOUR FLIPPING HOURS after Edward dumps her...pathetic.
LuluCalliope chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
"Small as this town is, it must still have motel, yes?"

Ha, ha! So funny!

(Where DID Twilight take place? *Gasp!* I just realized: I don't care! Ha, ha, ha!)