Reviews for Sweet and Tender Touch
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was cute and amusing, I loved it and awesome job

You should continue this one somehow
Firaga Productions chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Happy 150th story!

And what a great one it is. It makes me happy. Even though it's supposed to be sad. I love how Kouji isn't all just "happy omg butterflies" just because his brother is alive. That's not realistic, and his reaction of being kinda pissed and hurt by his brother's sacrifice was much better. Good times. :D
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Woow. This story has such a strong influence. Well,it suits the 150th story hehe. Congrats Akiza-chan.

The first time I see this translation for this verse from The Holy Qur'an. I know another metaphorical trans. but this one work quite well literally. I was taken aback when I saw the reference as for a second there the translation didn't mention directly the famous verse I know in Arabic.

The second quote sounds too interesting. I am even going to write it as a post on my facebook page. I liked the title. It is so sweet yet gives quite sad atmosphere along with the summary. That was really well-written.

Well, the story itself. I have always imagined that Kouji will be quite harsh or accusing once Kouichi is somehow better in the hospital. I mean it is not easy to forget that he scarified himself and that there was a high possibility that he might die. Their conversation was breath-taking actually especially with Kouichi's honest confessions. The last scene was super cute. Awww. And Older brothers don't always have to be a model hehe.