Reviews for What It Takes
Belker chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
This was great! The switching between POVs is something I always enjoy; getting into the heads of two people, sometimes in the same situation, sometimes just thinking of the same things.
Thanks!
/B
Nilah chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Enjoyed this. I'm glad I decided to go back over the past ones in case I missed any.
Runner043 chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Just finished reading all 5 chapters. Very nicely done. I really enjoyed reading the back-and-forth perspectives between the guys.
Lidil chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this work.
cytpotter chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
I very much enjoyed this little story! I loved the idea for it and both Steves and Dannys point of view! Great job. Thanks for sharing!
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
*Sigh* I simply cannot tell you how much I LOVE Bromance Stories.

Sometimes I can go for a little slash, but I have to be in a mood for certain genres.
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is what made me laugh "as long as he didn't blow up half of Oahu in the process" when the h*** is McGarrett not causing some sort of destruction on Oahu that would potentially lead to something blowing up? I mean seriously just because they don't show it in every episode...we all know that each epsiode jumps from between days to weeks to months...Let's all just face it, McGarrett's a walking death threat at risk if exploding. Lol : D
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
It would be nice to see Danny smiling and laughing again on the show...he deserves a break. Thanks for the fun chapter! :)
jlopie chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Fantastic little story, Chris! So upbeat! Just exactly what we needed! So glad you incorporated 2.15 into the story! Although the actual ending of the episode was what one would expect, namely Danny and Rachel embracing Grace, and the relieved team standing around them, we were left with a desire for a conclusion where the team is together, knocking off Longboards and having a relaxing, fun time of it. You provided that for us with this story! I, for one, am grateful!
francis2 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I LOVE this. Really. I might print this last chapter out and read it when I go to bed to put me into a good mood. Because that's what it does.
pixiegold chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I enjoyed this little romp. Keep up the great work.
simplyn2deep chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
such a fantastic ending!

Love that you included Charlie and Ben (my 2 favorite love interests for Kono)
Lidil chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Danny's got miles and miles of heart.

What Kylen said.
Kylen chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
After the deadline from hell at work and 12 hours of sleep in the aftermath, I wake up to this and life is GOOD.

I love watching you write these two. You GET it. You get the friendship and the bond and the deeper nuances and all the things that aren't said but communicated anyhow.

This is beautiful.
shirik chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
i love the points of view you bring!