Reviews for Alexandra
Grahamgirl93 chapter 35 . 23h
I really enjoyed your story...
this was a very good story need more storys like this
HPforever2018 chapter 4 . 4/21
I really like this story, however it makes no sense at all, that Molly and Kingsley see Alexandra in Hermione, but Pansy and others see her as Hermione. No sense at all. It does over-shadow the story a bit in my mind.
Kushka chapter 35 . 4/4
Great story
Hermione chapter 6 . 3/31
I really love this keep it up plz update!
SlytherPuff418 chapter 35 . 3/30
I absolutely loved this story! Just enough fluff and drama, nothing over done.
pixelbun1 chapter 35 . 3/28
minus points: quite a few spelling errors, and Hermione sometimes talking quite out of character/ American slang.
pixelbun1 chapter 35 . 3/28
it's a decent Dramione, if somewhat dragged out.
pixelbun1 chapter 33 . 3/28
sorry, Hermione is being an irrational ass right now, getting outraged at Harry for saving her. It's his job, as an auror?!
Type your review for this chapter here...
CNova chapter 35 . 3/16
I absolutely loved your story! Definitely a cool take on the pureblood!hermione trope - I didn't see it coming the way that you revealed her real identity. Her and Draco's relationship was perfection and it's insane they ended up with so many kids but it totally made sense based on their characterizations. It seems like you don't write anymore but thanks for the great story!
Saylahvie chapter 6 . 1/16
There are a lot of unnecessary commas so far and it's making for a very choppy, distracting read. Here's hoping it gets a bit smoother because I think this premise could be good.
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Awww I really liked this story. The kids do seem a bit much but hey, if anyone can afford taking the time to have seven kids and still have the money to spoil them rotten it's them.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2017
Great start. One small thing that always annoys me when I come across it, is the use of mom or mommy. I know it is a small thing, but it always bothers me.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/9/2017
I enjoyed your story very much. There were a few small details that seemed a bit off to me, but overall a good story. I would recommend it to friends.