Reviews for Alexandra
Great start. One small thing that always annoys me when I come across it, is the use of mom or mommy. I know it is a small thing, but it always bothers me.
I enjoyed your story very much. There were a few small details that seemed a bit off to me, but overall a good story. I would recommend it to friends.
Have now read both your stories
Very good
Thanks fir them
HopelessMira chapter 1 . 7/19
I understand why Hermione is hiding her secrets and avoiding Draco, but her reluctance to help Harry catch the Lestranges-extremely ruthless and deranged Death Eaters-due to her personal reasons is too OOC. to ignore.
Hermione has always been able to see the bigger picture, strive for the greater good and all that. She's a strong woman who was able to alter her own parents' memories just to protect them. Yet, in this chapter, she was trying to dissuade Harry from using Alexandra as bait-Harry even said the girl has access to a huge fortune, has high-ranking ministry workers helping her, and is possibly sympathetic to the Lestranges. We, as the readers, know this isn't true, but Harry doesn't; his guess was logical enough to be considered though.
I find it weird that Harry didn't notice how strange she was acting, tbh.
Thank you, I enjoyed reading this story a lot.
Kittenshift17 chapter 3 . 5/28
Lovely
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 5/28
Brilliant chapter. A few typos throughout, but otherwise a good read
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 5/28
An interesting beginning to the story. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
writinmomma chapter 1 . 4/1
Wow seriously got chills at the name reveal!
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 35 . 3/7
What a beautiful story. I enjoyed it very much!
HazelnutLatte chapter 35 . 2/23
Not sure if you'll read this... but thank you for writing this story. _
I've been binge-reading since yesterday and have enjoyed myself the whole time. Probably the first fic I've read where Hermione and Draco have this many children :))
KMalfoy chapter 35 . 12/28/2016
Amazing! Well written and the plot was believable! Nice work!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/27/2016
A really nice take on Pureblood!Hermione. :) Your writing is good, just lots of unnecessary commas. And typos. But good job! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
I'm rereading this story, I love it soooooo much *o*
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 35 . 12/12/2016
A sweet little story x glad the Malfoy's managed to have lots of children!