Reviews for Alexandra
Tom Riddle's Dark Lady chapter 14 . 10/5
Isn't her name Alecto Carrow not Alceto?
CJRed chapter 35 . 9/15
Lovely story. I really enjoyed it. Just enough angst and lots of dramione goodness. I thought how you portrayed Hermiones mother was very well done and love the twist with the fertility. Brilliantly done. Thanks for sharing.
*Very Amused* Well someone has to give the bloodtraitors an ran for their galleons..after all you can't let the weasels outpopulate the rest of wizardkind, after all, isn't there enough of them already?!.
*Snicker* And why do you have such an awlful name, Ronald Bilius Weasel?!
WhiteTailedBumblebee chapter 5 . 8/14
This is really good! Who wrote it?
SusanMarieS chapter 35 . 7/30
I'm so glad I found this gem. wonderful story. loved Draco and the inclusion of elves.
throughhiseyes chapter 35 . 7/17
this was an amazing story! I loved every word of it. very funny and loving at the same time
Succubus0210 chapter 34 . 7/7
I love this fic, especially the first chapters before they both kissed. The sexual tension between Draco and Hermione was too real The kidnapping and the last fight were rather anti-climactic though, nevertheless, I don't regret clicking on the title for the first time. Thank you for the very good read! :)
Arveen Malfoy chapter 35 . 7/3
Please No! It's scorose forever.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 6 . 7/3
Please! This lust thing just destroys the plot and feelings. let it be more sensual and slow.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 6 . 7/3
That was such a bitchy thing to do. To bring his past in front of people. Gods! really bitchy.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 4 . 7/3
You know? I love sneaky, arrogant, cunning Pansy with good intentions. I just love it.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 4 . 7/3
Well! hermione is acting like a bitch and not accepting his apology which is bit ooc, given even ron and harry have forgiven him which is even more ooc, but I guess it's important for plot. I'm looking forward to it, really excited.
Cathie Murphy chapter 27 . 6/20
Love it! Xx
Traveler94 chapter 3 . 6/7
Thus has probably already been mentioned but if lastrange is hermione's aunt then so is narcissa. Which means draco is her cousin. And not like distant cousin. Like close cousin that you would see at holidays. Just sayin. Still planning on reading the rest. Its still well written and intriguing so far.