Reviews for Alexandra
rlsa chapter 35 . 7/7
I really enjoyed your story! I liked how Hermione was a Lestrange. I thought it was a very interesting take on the pureblood!Hermione genre and really liked how the story ended up. THanks for sharing!
G the Headmaster chapter 35 . 6/28
Great story!
FanGirlJen chapter 35 . 6/25
so cute :D
I love it but you have to get to the dramione
Aureum chapter 35 . 5/29
Absolutely adorable. I feel all giddy now and its 3 in the morning
chibichanga chapter 7 . 5/16
I'm sooo glad to see that she has a great relationship with her parents. I agree that she spent too much time with the Weasleys instead of with her own parents!
DarcyBennett chapter 35 . 5/2
Great story. Would love to read more perhaps a story with the next generation of Malfoys/Potters/Weasleys.
Oh lovely! Narcissa wants Draco to rape Hermione! How romantic! And of course Narcissa won't agree to do ANYTHING to help Hermione. After all, she stood around and approved of her own sister torturing the girl in her own home, and she wants Draco to rape her. They're all fucking liars.

How romantic.
Of course her mom wants her to buddy-up to the wizard she basically sold Hermione to an infant whether or not Hermione actually wanted to have anything to do with the boy when he was grown up or not. And why wouldn't Hermione tell her dear "loving" mother - the one who decided who Hermione should have sex with when she was an infant - how her old buddy Narcissa stood around and allowed her sister to torture young girls in her home? And now Hermione's "loving" mother is nagging her to give her tormentor a chance because he liked her when they were babies. How delusional IS her mother?
So how many orphans are left now? The war ended, what,4 YEARS ago? She's a little late on the ball there...

Awww, Malfoy gets treated like he used to treat Hermione BY Hermione and now alluvasudden he thinks he has the right to abuse her more than he already has? Geez, how romantic.
Awww, so nice to know that Harry sold his heart when he became an Auror. I'd have preferred more Neville than Pansy.
Awww, her mummy sold her into marital slavery with her bitterest enemy when they were both babies! How romantic! I'm not sure I want to read more of this tripe.
I hope this isn't one of those fics where Hermione automatically forgives Lucius, Draco, and Narcissa for standing around twiddling their thumbs while Bella tortured her.
EStrunk chapter 28 . 4/7
I think you're balancing Lucius's bigotry with a human side well - that is, he comes off as believable. Interesting that he knew that long ago who Hermione was.
EStrunk chapter 27 . 4/7
I guess I'm glad that they didn't kill Skeeter. Also glad that Hermione knows that someone is imperioused.