Reviews for Alexandra
Kittenshift17 chapter 3 . 5/28
Lovely
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 5/28
Brilliant chapter. A few typos throughout, but otherwise a good read
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 5/28
An interesting beginning to the story. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
writinmomma chapter 1 . 4/1
Wow seriously got chills at the name reveal!
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 35 . 3/7
What a beautiful story. I enjoyed it very much!
HazelnutLatte chapter 35 . 2/23
Not sure if you'll read this... but thank you for writing this story. _
I've been binge-reading since yesterday and have enjoyed myself the whole time. Probably the first fic I've read where Hermione and Draco have this many children :))
KMalfoy chapter 35 . 12/28/2016
Amazing! Well written and the plot was believable! Nice work!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/27/2016
A really nice take on Pureblood!Hermione. :) Your writing is good, just lots of unnecessary commas. And typos. But good job! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
I'm rereading this story, I love it soooooo much *o*
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 35 . 12/12/2016
A sweet little story x glad the Malfoy's managed to have lots of children!
Alytiger chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Bless
madval29 chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Wow Harry is going to be pretty pissed when he finds out that hermione let him talk to her about this but never said anything. Also, I can't wait until she gets sneak aTtacked into meeting Draco. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Oh goodness I love pansy and Hermione's dynamics. And will Draco recognize her by sight because he was very young before. But maybe he will just suddenly recognize the family resemblances that are no longer hidden. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Haha I love the dramatic irony in this chapter. Also, it's cool to see Draco trying to make amends. But I like how gets that their objections to granger are ridiculous but he doesn't want to actually deal with that possibility. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
That's even worse. Bellatrix knew who hermione was. She didn't even try to do anything about it. Wow. And her dad must have known which is all kinds of crazy. Great chapter!