Reviews for Malfoy Manner: Haberdashery
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
he just cant keep his lust in chek for one little evening,
i love your storys
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Holy crap. This is why we're going to Marc Jacobs together? I'm not ready. I NEED AN ADULT! Well. As my grandmother would say - wasn't that nice? How they go from being so funny together pronogarphic together is a mystery. You have some kind of switch. But this one is now my favorite. Very hot idea and artfully graphic.
mysthslayerwitch chapter 1 . 2/14/2012 are so NASTY! I love this one. This one is my favorite, but only because you won't have them do it on Lucius' corpse like I asked for. People would like that.
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I really love Draco's boyishness in these bits; it's so charming and disarming for him to move so smoothly from strutting young buck to devouring and attentive lover. His sense of playfulness and devil-may-care allows that to work to his advantage very nicely. All in all, a most delightful characterization of the Malfoy boy-cum-paramour.

I do hope we'll get to see her try on his selections, I'd love to know her take on his taste in lingerie! As always, an exquisite read!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
did Draco liked it when mommy played with his ass?
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh yay! This was the best one yet! Loved the gay shopkeepers! HA!

I had so many cookies in this one, I will have to find a tin and eat some more later.

You are, Mrs Milfoy, the only one who can make my heartbeat quicken so early in the morning. Thank you for being such a beautifully talented Lady. a very lucky boy.