Reviews for New Beginnings
Princess Usagi chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
Where the hell is ikutos mum she is still around why can't she take care of him.
RoyaisAwesome chapter 11 . 3/19/2016
sssseeeeeeqqqquuuueeeeellllll...
Rebelling Death chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Hahahahahahahaha
Tsukiko K chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
This is actually really good. I find it hard to find a good Shugo Chara fanfic. Especially one with the Guardian Charas possibly not a chara but something else per se. And Ikuto having cat features without Yoru
shanasharL25 chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
I want to read the sequel~ :))
sparkle51117 chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
too cheesy for words...ridiculous...unbelievable, have you no imagination
Magykal-guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Yay! Someone refrenced The Joker! As a Batman fan, I'm so happy!
CalicoLovers chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
What a cute chapter!
CalicoLovers chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
hehe.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
MORE!
JazzGirl123 chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
I kind of want to throttle you. Firstly, you didn't have to force yourself to make that dramatic cliffhanger and imply a sequel when you weren't going to make one. Secondly, if you did do that, then you should have edited it so that a sequel was implied.

This story was great. Like I said in Community Service, you could improve on your spelling and grammar but it's still an amazing story; I really did enjoy it.

By the way, a jealous Amu (or any girl really) does not result in pretty results.
KittyCatInBlue chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I'll read the sequel please write it
Rei Star chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
I'm reading the squel! I like this story and you are a good Fanfic. author! :)
Rei Star chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
THIS CHAPTER WAS WAY TOO FUNNY! XD
Heiress of Blaze chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Awww... This is a really good story! You should really continue it. And if the twins are in middle school, does that mean Amu and Ikuto can get married? I think they should *nudge nudge wink wink*

So please update! What's the sequel gonna be called? Anyways, great story but you left it at kind of a cliffhanger. :( Update please! You're a really good author!