Reviews for Variations On A Theme Of Inebriated Hook Ups
Ahyah chapter 1 . 1/28
Hmmm...this was soo good. Gosh. I'm heading to see if there's a follow up one shot. Enjoyed reading that.
uselesslesbian16 chapter 1 . 1/5
Hot, this was so hot! Everything is so hot! I'm in flames!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
this needs a follow up! PLEASE!
Skysplits chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Fuck this is just great! But u hang us just like that! Need the sequel or whatevs this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Oh lord this is amazing,I hope you get the chance to update
0mniessence chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
hawt...and sweet :3
Robert12774 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Im so glad this story not a one shot carnt wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Oh wow.. This was incredible! Can't believe you never continued this as a multi chapter. It certainly had the makings to being your best story. Please come back to the land of fanfiction and give us the gift of your words. Your talent is sorely missed.
BamiBamiBami chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh my, THIS is writing. I've stumbled upon this nearly two years after you wrote it and my lord how I'm hoping you find the will to continue. If you need a beta, I'm willing to help you out - because writers like you need to share your talent, especially in his fandom!

The perfect Quinn in my book, and very good capturing of Rachel!
Impure Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
You should think about posting those sequels, just sayin
amizz chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Loved this, it was brilliant and i find myself hoping you write a sequel, keep being awesome :)
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh dear, I was hoping you would have updated by now, but nonetheless, it was an enjoyable thing to read again! Since it's been about a year, should I just give up hope on it being updated? Either way, it was a great start, and if this is the end, then it's enjoyable either way
giux chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh god this was perfect. I read this a while a go but idk i come here hoping that you updated... please pretty please update sometime soon?
Mely Ms chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
God this was so good! Please update sometime soon, i really hope you come back!
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was fantastic! Drunk Rachel spilling what she knows to Quinn, Quinn scolding Rachel for letting Finn drag her down and the realization for her at the end. Well done!