Reviews for Monster
mormorlover chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Please finish this it's so good.
krickethop chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Eeep poor sherlock. Save him mycroft!
TadPole11 chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Why would Anthea only be 12? I get that you are trying to establish that Mycroft and Anthea have known each other a long time, but how on earth could he possibly hire a 12 year old?

That's a little confusing. What is the point of even bringing Giles into the story? Is he going to serve a purpose down the road?

And Mycroft. If he knew who had done this to Sherlock, why hasn't he acted before now? Of course now, it doesn't matter, since the man is dead, I guess.

I have to say, that your story, while technically well written-kind of lacks a sense of urgency. There's no suspense, no sense that the characters have a purpose. They just seem to be drifting. There's not even a sense of pay off, since the guy that did that to Sherlock is dead. Unless of course, it was a *oookay* vampire that did it, and now the guy is going to be one of the undead. Which is why Giles is around. And I don't know, I just find that whole direction to be needlessly complicated.

Any good Mycroft/SHerlock fic should ALWAYS be about them. Even as they fight each other, or an outside force. They shouldn't need to fight the *groan* undead in order to bond.

And forgive me if that's not where you are going. The story just seems to be now missing what it promised in the first few chapters: good, angsty brotherly bonding/fighting/love (and yes, maybe some peril).

I'm trying to concrit, please don't take it too harshly, and write what you feel lead to write, by all means.
BloodyRosie chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
that wasn't very nice of him to think

but ohwell

hope for the best for sherlock and that he meets up with my

BloodyRosie chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
love it

what going to actually happen to our poor sherlock

TadPole11 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Interesting, please continue. Am I understanding it right, that Mycroft is chasing after the person they believe held Sherlock captive?
BloodyRosie chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
there was alot of action in the chapter

i can't wait till the next one to explain what going on

TadPole11 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Hmm, so is the same person who rescued Sherlock, the one that Mycroft is after? This is very interesting so far. :)
Lealah Lupin III chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Di...did Sherlock just get rescued by Giles? WTF? I find this an intriguing turn of events. Great story so far! Can't wait to read more!
TadPole11 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
I'm a little confused. Who is the man watching, Sherlock or Mycroft? Because you used the word hate, and I kind of have to wonder why the man would hate a 16 year old? And if it is Sherlock he's talking about, why didn't he just kill him when he had the chance? Why hasn't he approached him again before now?

Or was the whole thing a trap for Mycroft from the beginning?
BloodyRosie chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
the last part confused me

but i'm questioning the lady who took sherlock in

poor mycroft too

but i feel real bad for sherlock

BloodyRosie chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Poor sherlock

to be told he should be locked away is dreadful

i hope he's going to be okay

and the mycroft finds him and he learns that"brother" was a lying bleep

TadPole11 chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I think you have Mycroft spot on in this. :) And it's nice to see, because sometimes I think some people have a habit of making him rather one note in fics. He's probably the most complex character on the series. And my favorite, so perhaps I'm biased...but I see so much more than just an interfering older brother.

I am very intrigued by your story. Don't be disappointed by the lack of reviews. It is quite dark, but it's also well written and IC for Sherlock and Mycroft, if they had faced such a situation in canon, I can see it happening like this.

My question is, will the man be caught who did this, and is he going to find Sherlock again? Because he really needs to be. The idea of such a person going free disturbs me, even if it is a fiction story.
BloodyRosie chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
i love it

poor sherlock though

i hope he realizes "brother" was lying to him and mycroft loves him

TadPole11 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012