Reviews for For when I see asphodel again
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh, god. Started out all kinda happy except for James having the feeling was off and then turned into a total cry fest.

(though I did love the allusion to Remus/Sirius)

When James was waiting for Lily and saying she would be there soon was great.

I just :(
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
OMM, first off, w00t for the Remmius mention! I think we ALL wonder about them! ;3

But, asddfghjkl, this was sooo sad, but sooo good! At first, I had a feeling that it was October 31th, but I wasn't completely sure, and when James mentioned the next day was the 1st, I was like, "Nooooo!" But yeah. I really liked the way James felt that something was off about that night. You really wrote his dread perfectly and vividly - I was as tense as he was while reading it!

Urgh, I almost teared up when the one of the last things James saw was Lily. It was a really good idea, though. And OMM, when he kept repeating that Lily would arrive soon with him, it was so sad. Like, I felt as though he didn't really care that he was dead as long as he would be with Lily soon. AND THE FLOWERS! That was perfect. It was so original and fit so well. I never heard of an asphodel before, but yeah.

I'm all rusty at reviewing, but I really lovedlovedloved this!

:D

-Morghen
jojor99 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
mew! You made me cry. It was so beautiful. Lovely work my dear.
lowi chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh my gosh.

This is absolutely gorgeous, mew, I can't. The beginning was so sweet, and I loved the hint of Remmius and lil' Harry and it was all so fluffy—but with the most brilliant foreshadowing I've read in a while.

And then came this line: "You'll have a whole life ahead of you to convince me of silly ideas."

And I seriously broke down. It was so sad, gosh, I'm getting tears in my eyes just from thinking of it, because I WANT LILY AND JAMES TO LIVE AND CAMP IN THE LIVING ROOM AND FGSASCHKYFBK NEVER DIE. :'(

But you wrote it so beautifully and so heartbreakingly.

And then the way you "repeated" the lines "Lily should be there soon" in James' afterlife: it was stunning.

There wasn't one bit in this that wasn't beautiful, Tsui! I loved it. &hearts
AniDenDav chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Noooooooooooo! Why you make me sad? Pretty please write more? I would certainly love so. :D
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
It says then they are neither good or evil and they turn into machine like people. Well I’m hoping that wasn’t your plan. Very sweet, I loved the foreshadowing and then the flowers, and Lily.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
There are a lot of fics about James and Lily on that night, but yours is very original with the asphodel flowers in the field of the afterlife, and the little hints of Remmius *squeals* I love the little banter between James and Lily as well; their interactions are very realistic. Interesting that James felt something was off -it's like he /knew/, but he wouldn't have been able to do anything anyway. Wonderfully written, also; I didn't see any spelling or grammar mistakes either. You're a beautiful writer, mew :)