Reviews for Set Free
Valenntine2000 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Fuck yeah! I so believe in that movement! I want you to become speaker some day about that cause You know what your talking about! (sadly, I know peole who live in poor places like that and know what it's like. hope things get better for them!) also, love the story! thx!
KrazyKay24 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
this story is so deep. I love it!
gvargas132 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
The chapters are too long
Literastiel chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
Freaking amazing! Your contextual knowledge about this setting is both astonishing and terrifying and if it was personal experiences that brought this story together, I sincerely hope you continue to write like this and make it worth it because this was worth it. I appreciate how you slyly tie up the loose ends that might play on a reader's mind like how Kyuubi got out of prison after only 3 months. My one criticism is that you have a habit of reusing similar words in noticeable places; 'easily' seems to be your favourite adverb and I really liked it in the early chapters because it's not an adverb commonly associated with speaking, however it became quite standard due to overuse. My advice is avoid using the same word/variations of the same word in a paragraph. Still, the story works; it's believable and aptly dramatic and I like how the ending is complete, but open. An excellent piece that I am thoroughly glad I read.
Literastiel chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I'm thoroughly impressed. The story moulds together well and I like your use of unsung characters from the show. You're style is simple, which is best because you clearly write a lot, so the pace continues at a good speed and the story is neither rushed nor boringly long. Keep up the good work.
apple chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
One of the most amazing fics I have ever had the pleasure to read! I think you're a really talented writer. A sequel would be great if there is one!
Chikari247 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
This was amazing! It'd be awesome if you wrote a sequel :)
cfaithcsf chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Write a sequel! It is quite interesting.
Kaida-Chan Rumir chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
I hated you so much throughout the course of this story. THIS is ART. The sort of writing that makes you cry, and pisses you off and has you wondering why the author is such an unfeeling and sadistic jerk to write something so horrible in the first place! It was freaking unbelievable to read this and at some points I had a hard time reading it and I had to take a break before I got anymore pissed off with you. This story was FANTASTIC. I absolutely love it. I am not sure if you ever did post your sequel but I going to check on your profile right now. And if you haven't posted it I will be sure to harass you until you do. AMAZING WRITING!
JaiHo chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
This was such a fantastic story. I can hardly understand why it doesn't have more reviews. Readers on this site are too superficial and are just looking to read a corny, gay Harlequin romance. But your writing is phenomenal; if you're not already considering pursuing writing as a career, I would suggest you do. This fic had everything: romance, mystery, suspense, action, and is so psychologically disturbing, I loved it. I'm looking forward to the sequel!
strumpur chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Just finished reading it for the second time and I really love everything about this story. Pleeeease write a sequel please, pleeeease, it can't end like this D:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
like the story but just wanted to point out that crack is coke, so Naruto and Suigetsu are dealing coke.
Ranzilein chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Hey there :D
I really really loved this story and I'd love to read its sequel!
Damn I didn't expect naruto to go to jail, that pretty sucks, but sasuke will save him yay xD
So yeah please write a sequel! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
I just spent all day reading your story. I once had a boyfriend who lived in extreme poverty; and it's nice to know that someone else in the world understands the true impact of drugs and poverty. On top of that, I love SasukexNaruto. I especially loved how Naruto is smart, the Uchihas are a great family, and Kanoha academy is full of teachers I love. I also especially appreciated Neji's story and Naruto's befriendment. Kyubi was a brilliant villain. The under-covered cop (I forget his name) was an entirely unexpected curv ball. I understand that you think not many people are reading this story. But you should remember that many people read and don't review; doesn't mean they didn't like the story. Americans are just lazy. I am very, very, incredibly interested in a sequel. I kindly encourage you to write one:) I do not have an accountso if you would like to reply...

Toodles!
mastercurrytail chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
&****(*&%$#! *stream of curses* This was so good! It literally BLEW my mind! It's a bit unbelievable that you won't do a sequel for this. Please do a sequel! It's a crime not to follow up on THIS story! I ******* loved it! I normally don't like doing this thing where I pressure people (or try to) into writing what they don't want. But I can't let this go! I only wish I had discovered this sooner, so that I may have succeeded in convincing you not to give up on a sequel.
I don't know what more to say..ugh!..I can't even...argh!
I'm out!

(P.S. I love your style of writing. And I'll seriously love you for the sequel...if you ever do one.)