Reviews for If Things Had Been Different
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
When are u going to updatendid u forget your password
sondrex76 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I wonder if they are vampires or not, from what i can see in the title it looks like it (it just says what if katherine came with a twin, it does not say anything about them being human)
Nice first chapter, fun to read, wery well written, i will read the rest of this for shure. Thanks for writing and have a nice day!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
I check a lot to see if u updated please hurry up pleasssse hurry
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Nooo... You gave us some smut and then bailed?! Nooo pls pls continue! I love this idea so much! And the fanfic!
Marlaina Salvatore chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
HI HLFUDGE,
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE PLANNING ON FINISHING THIS STORY. I HAVE NOTICED A PATTERN IN YOUR STORIES THAT THEY ARE NEVER COMPLETED. :(
I REALLY DO LIKE A FEW OF THE STORIES YOU HAVE WRITTEN BUT I DONT EVEN RECALL EVER READING ONE THAT WAS COMPLETE. YOUR WORK IS REALLY GOOD AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE.
CAN YOU LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON DOING ANY MORE ON THESE STORIES OR IF I SHOULD BOTHER READING WORK THAT IS NEVER COMPLETE BECAUSE TBH ITS GETTING ANNOYING.
THANKS
9linn8 chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
I love your story and I'm super excited to read some more of your story:)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Please update soon this story is brilliant
tyannr17 chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
You have to keep going plz I have yo no weekday happens by far the best story ever
chris chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Next chapter please! Don't leave us hanging! Im dying to read the next chapter!
euphemiamargareth chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I love elena compelling other people :))) NIce chapter
euphemiamargareth chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Weird. Arguing for a room. Are they vampires (Elena and Katherine) there already?
euphemiamargareth chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Wheres the next chapter?
gleeluver101 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Update
Natalie chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
When will the next chapter be?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
You stop at this?! Keeeppp ggoooiiinnnggg!