Reviews for Mosaic
phoenixphlight chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I'm rather surprised this fic doesn't have more love. You took a rarely seen topic (Harem!Suzaku) and made it work. Good job. I liked the part where Suzaku told Lelouch that he knows Lelouch is in charge of covert operations. I also liked the idea of Britannia marrying for power. I thought everyone was well-characterized, though Kallen could have been more interesting. This is a wonderful one-shot.
Phantom Illusion chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Amazing fic :D

Funny how, in the end, Suzaku ended up turning to Lelouch/Britannia (was that due to the influence of the marriage possibly? Does Lelouch realize that it's due to the marriage?)

Schneizel is /nasty/, but canon-ly so (remember that scene in R1 where he was checking out the ruins, found Euphie & Suzaku there and lied through his teeth about looking for her?). It's a bit hard to think of Nunnally being so infatuated with Suzaku (wow, absence makes the heart grow fonder?) since she's always presented so innocently in canon but it fits nicely here, but Euphie... her crush in canon was the motivation to get the first Numbered Knight and create the SAZ (partially anyway); lets leave it at that.

Poor Geassed!Schneizel, right after he became Emperor too! (Though I'm surprised that Lelouch didn't make him take back the permission for Suzaku to wed Nunnally - though Lelouch really can't deny his little sister anything, can he)

Loved the characterization throughout and how the flashbacks added to the story- background info without unnecessarily long excerpts. Great job :)
Tobi Fan 321 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Epic! Though maybe next time you might want to divide it into more than one chapter because it took me like 3 hours to finish it. Great fic but really was too long for just one chapter.
Altair718 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Now this was a good harem fic. Plot, romance, and the fact that everyone can actually get along.
Dark Nuriko chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Wonderful story. I wasn't certain if I would really like it. But I did. The only trouble I had was seeing Suzaku married off to so many women. It was like a harem anime, except instead of Lelouch being the one they all flocked to, it was Suzaku. But all in all, an amazingly well written piece and I'm glad I read it. Thank you for posting it up for us to read.
fra chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I love this fic! :D

uber fuck yea for suzaku... XD