Reviews for Advanced Genealogy
Peefrimgar chapter 3 . 5/31
Really great story hoping you might make more
Ray08 chapter 4 . 4/30
Most adorable fanfic ever couldn't stop until finished reading all chapters, luv the way you have written the characters and luv the story line, can't wait to see more of your work!
NoVacancyMind chapter 4 . 4/17
Awwww!
bethanyactually chapter 4 . 1/1
Is there anything better than a good fake relationship!? (The answer is no. No, there is not.) This was lovely!
CealSR chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Awwww, this is just LOVELY! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! Made my day:D
Mestra chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Wow. One of the few realistic, unflinching, funny, and cute J/A stories I've read. Getting Jeff to acknowledge his feelings for Annie is always the hard and interesting part, and doing this realistically in the context of a cliche is impressive.
Sleepyhead2014 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Loved the story. Great writing!
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Aw! I LOVE this beginning! This is my first multichapter Community read, so this is awesome!

Cheers,
Del
tktktk chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
This is absolutely one of my favourite J/A fics! The way you wrote Annie is perfection and there is so much wonderful tension and release. Everyone is so on point. I love Abed's meta analysis and Troy and Britta being dumb together. It's just wonderful.
MorningAngel9 chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
I just love every part of this story. It's perfect :)
Niki chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
AWESOME! This was so well written and satisfying. I know Jeff's mom is supposed to be blonde, but I couldn't help but picture her as Paula Dean. Thank you for writing this! It made my night to read!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Omg thank you. This is one of the best fics I've read about Jeff and Annie and it's subtle and perfect and needs more press!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Omg this story is epic and just perfect! Jeff's confession to his mom was exactly how i imagined it. Annie is just so in character here too. Loving every chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Perfect chapter. I love their banter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013