Reviews for Model
Jane chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
OMG YOU FINALLY UPDATED! Please update tomorrow! I'm begging you please update tomorrow! Please let them be together!(:
Gleek4Snix chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
okay it's a good chapter, but i have one critic though, santana is a smart woman she could've just said to her father that she had broke up with brittany, tell brittany what had happened so they shouldn't be seen public for a few mounths, and santana during that time would put the company in her name like 2 mounths after the suppose break up for her father not to question if that was a trick or not.
Brittana-loverxoxoxo chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Omg I hope he doesn't try to ruin San and britts relationship! Update soon please
there.u.are chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
that dude is an asshole. like seriously! i hope things will not turn out ugly in the next chapter! thanks for sharing this.
chicavolcom89 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Wow Eric is a piece of shit glad she has her britt britt
Kiggy101 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Well then... Stupid Eric! Very excellent chapter x3 very cute and lovely :) except for... Eric , can't wait for the next chapter! Ahh the suspense!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So, I reread the ending for chapter 8, but since I've already reviewed it, I can't review it again haha.

Anyway, now I understand. Yep, Eric is a douche lol.

Thanks for the clear up :D

I'm surprised you actually took what I said into consideration. You're amazing! You listen to the readers but don't stray away from your original plan. That is what an amazing writer does ;)

Keep it up!
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
I'm just confused... Why would Eric still be in contact with Santana's dad? Why would her dad even give the time to Eric? If he knew what Eric did, I would think he'd want nothing to do with the man...

And what's Eric's angle? Why would he be telling Santana's dad what he saw anyway?

If I were Santana's dad, I wouldn't even talk to Eric. I'd try and make his life a living hell for putting my daughter through that. He broke Santana's heart and used her to get an in with her father. I just am confused...

Don't get me wrong, I still liked this chapter because of how grown up Santana is becoming and how much she's letting Brittany in. I also admire her for being able to tell Brittany about Eric with not much of a fight. She was honest which was perfect :)

Hahah I loved Quinn's freak out. Her and her damn bacon _ freaking hilarious! Lol

Can't wait for the next chapter, and yes long chapters are hard but bravo for doing it :)
NotStrongEnoughToSave chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow, when is your next chapter? I am like so totally mad abot this story! Don't let the love stop at chapter 7 ey!
Kiggy101 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I just read your story tonight and wow!bravo! Amazing writing! Love the fluff and loooove :D can't wait to see what happens next chapter with Quinn and all! Omfg 3

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
patries74 chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
really love this chapter!

happy they show their love for each other in such a great way!

Can't wait for an update! ;)
GStarrahhxx72 chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
I loved all the chapter ! Can't wait for more !
TeamBrittana4Ever chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Great fic! Can't wait till Quinn finds out how "straight" Santana really is haha :P

Update soon!
patries74 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
i really like this chapter. The only thing i hoped for if you would more about the first time sharing their love with each other...

It's a romantic chapter and i like that very much...

Can't wait for a quick update!
nayalove chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
really love this story please update soon
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »