Reviews for A Butler's Fantasy
StarElsie chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is interesting
Nay chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
At the end. I laughed. And laughed. And laughed. And may have possibly forgotten how to breathe.
BlackKitty102 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Lol
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Kitty! :)
Thegraybluekitten chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh... Nice one!
Afrieal chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh my I'm going to need a cold shower after reading that... well after i go attack my husband... oh my...
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OOOOOOOOOOOH I GET IT! XD

WOw! NICE! I loved it! :D
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
aweeessoommee*:.。. o()o .。.:*
The Killer's Tears chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I :think... I might pass out... from blood loss... I loved it but Sebastian and his cat fetish man great lemon :)
ladyblanc chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Thi-this is soooo hoooot I can't stand it anymoreeee!

I love Ciel here, very seductive XD
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
wow relly damn hot
Elly Phantomhive chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love S&M! really well written. The ending made me giggle, took me a second to figure out though but in my defence its 5.40am and I can't sleep. O.e Thanks for sharing! :D

Elly
EcHo246 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Very,Very good. The only thing that would throw people off a little, is where Sebastian is coming out of his "Fantasy". Try to make the transition smoother and more noticeable to those who can't comprehend your fantastic writing skills!

All in all, it's a masterpiece! XD

Keep writing!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
So the whole thing was a fantasy? Or was it that Sebastian was daydreaming? If that's the case then it coukd have been a tad bit better constructed, but it was a nice fic. It caught my attention and held it, mainly because I thought it was actually happening, but held it nonetheless. Good job.
jensentexan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
There must be another chapter!