Reviews for And Nobody Died
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
haha i like it
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Ah, I do believe that ending sentence sums up the wishes of every Poker Pair fan in the fandom haha.
Yeah, Allen's too sweet for his own good.
I liked that addition of Joido. Hi Joido. Don't kill Allen please. Tyki likes him too much for you to do that.
Geez, I'm not really a hardcore shipper, but I do like this story. The distinct lack of actual kissing, something that other writers like to include, but the gentle way Allen talks and the struggle that Tyki finds himself in is really compelling. And again, the last line is just perfect. :)
I'm fine either way; leaving this as a standalone gives it a bit of a hopeless feeling, because it seems impossible for them to go anywhere from here. Giving it a sequel makes them both happy, and we like to see our characters happy.
Good luck!
Kanpai,
Scarlet
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I think it is horrible of you to keep Tyki from his desires, he is the Noah of Pleasure after all! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
ARG?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S ONLY ONE CHAPTER OUT? PHONE, YOU BETTER NOT BE PLAYING TRICKS ON ME! THIS... THIS MUST BE CONTINUED!
*Dies of agrivation*
... Oh flup, IM NOT LOGED IN?! Hold on story! I needa log in so I can actually follow this story...WTH, longest review iv ever done that's ever been so utterly pointless, and rant full.
MugetsuFused chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow this was so well written! Please continue! Weather tyki gets his wish or not my wish would be fulfilled beacause I get to see what happens. :-)
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
yeah of course tyki gets what he wants, he is the noah of 'pleasure' after all
PyruxDeltax chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Can you post the next scene?
shanice chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
yes i soo want Tyki to get what he wants (and allen to)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
There can be no harm in continuing can there? :-)
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love this! Tragic romances are so sad, but they're my favorite kind. This story was so sad, and sweet... Nice!
rena de ne chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
yes tyki should get his wish!
anna chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
sad because don't know what happens to tyki and allen but cute love thing going on!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Tyki should get his wish* If he got his wish then I'd be getting mine too. X3
Darkness lover of Hope chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Add a chapter that has sex and stuff in it like allen and Tyki
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great start so far, but I would reccomend that you change the rating to T for this chapter, and if you do continue, then either T or M depending on how descriptive you want to get. The rating boundaries were already exceeded, due to implied sexual content and violence. But don't worry, that is the only issue I have with this story.