Reviews for Metal Pointe
Wow so nice ! Go girl
twimima7 chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
Love it, love it, love it. Thank you so much for Riley, Melody and baby boy Mason. I can continue with RL.
twimima7 chapter 34 . 8/1/2014
I love this story. I had to read it in between RL work but kept going back to complete it today. I wasn't gonna let anything stop me. It is so good, I cried for them both for the hardships they struggled to bring them back together only to be taken away. I hated Renee especially when she lied about their son and her own grandson. I swear, I thought Edward would O'D and never expect a HEA. Thank you for writing this as it is a favorite now.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
I'm sadden at this turn of events and can't help crying for him. Bella is too weak and will regret what she did to him and their future.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Renee is indeed a witch and is pushing her daughter away from her. Bella will leave her when she's older however I feel Renee will take Bella away from Edward as soon as she can.
lamelurker chapter 35 . 1/30/2014
Lovely story! I wasn't sure I was going to make it through all the angst, but I'm glad I got through it. Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
cullenlover88 chapter 36 . 11/9/2013
nice story
SarcasticBimbo chapter 36 . 8/15/2013
Beautiful ending to an angst fi
Chloe Masen chapter 36 . 8/1/2013
Okay, clearly I didn't read every word of this. I don't know what my deal is lately... too much fic sex, I guess. I'm just kind of tired of it in general, which has nothing to do with any one author or story... and which really sucks when I have so much of it to write or be killed for not... ugh. But, even though I skimmed, I got it. And I'm glad he can still make her feel rescued. I know that means the world to him.

And now that I'm done with this, you'll have to choose another thing for me to read or tell me what's safe to... based on one stipulation: I really hate drug stuff. I've overlooked that fact with one fic each for friends, but one is my limit. So, tell me what has none, so I don't stumble onto something I'll wish I hadn't. Oh, and no boysecks. Don't want to go there either. That's up there with the cock piercing I don't want to know about thing.

Kay, bye.
Chloe Masen chapter 35 . 8/1/2013
So, it IS a HEA. Though I see there's still a next option... are you guys that evil? I guess I'll soon find out. Melody is such a perfect name for their daughter. And, oh! Yes, I saw what you did! A bubble! :) And one other thing... cuz I just have to say it... a cock piercing? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I can't even imagine... for either party involved in that sex. And never want to or know. Eva. Ow.
Chloe Masen chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
Lord, you two like to write lemons... lol. But as for what came after... aaaaaw. The lifetime horndog lovies are official! *throws whatever-it-is-that's-environmentally-correct-thes e-days*
Chloe Masen chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! You know what for. What was not awwwww, at all, was that he last OD'd in this house and her room. I know they made a new memory, but... will that memory really be enough to KEEP away such a big one? Maybe it will since it seems the end of this is near. But, then again, I have no idea if this has a HEA or not. Nor will I assume or even try to guess. And as for that first aaaaaw... thanks, hon.
Chloe Masen chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
I loved the bedtime story. And I think Bella is right about letting them keep him. I'll keep my other thoughts and fears to myself. For now, at least.
Chloe Masen chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Here comes a 'I gotta be me' moment... which I trust that you know me well enough to not take offense at... Why do people always think sex is the answer and the fix for everything? This isn't the first time this Bella has done this. I was so proud of Edward in the beginning, for thinking it wasn't the right time... but of course she convinced him it was. grrrr. IT WASN'T! Ah, well...
Chloe Masen chapter 25 . 6/14/2013
Awww,you're sweet. Being owned by bubbles and not afraid to tell people... :)

I know Edward means everything he's said/saying, but I can't help but worry that Bella's break and post-break struggle will be too much for him and cause him his own. I hope not. And am crossing my fingers for them both.

xo