Reviews for Big Time Poll
LOVETHTLOG chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Wait...why is Carlitos last? He couldve been second!
dream-lira chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Sorry I didn't notice the innuedos you place in the story. Or maybe I just didn't get it. Really sorry. On another note, I really like your oneshot. Keep it up and if you can please make more! :)
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh my gosh, I'm sooo late reading this... aww well.. I LOVED IT! It was adorable! :3 Lovign the Cargan Getting stuck! That was sooo funny, yet kind of cute too! and loved the innuendos xD
becauseimstupid chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Nice story!
RosesAreForWriters chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
"Speaking of his laptop, it was no doubt rooned by now." Haha! Logan and his rooned laptop. I loved that one line especially. This was really good, and I was surprised you had Logan win it. You've got FCMD don't you? I do too, just a little bit.
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
haha this was so funny :)
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
ha ha i love this! My favourite part was with the two camcorders and freaked out Kendall :)
Katerina The Von chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Loved :)
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Lol look I'm reviewing.

So my favorite part about this was A). How adorable Carlos was. Just. Just typical Carlos. Sweet, innocent, and funny. He's my favorite of how you write him if that even makes sense.

B). James. Haha. Just James. Typical. I know I already used that word for Carlos, but I'll get to that in a minute lol. Like how James handled the while thing. The way he was the James I love to hate. The cocky, self-assured idiot that somehow manages to be lovable. His reaction when Logan won was absolutely priceless.

C), Logan lol. The only not typical boy in this story. I mean, we've seen that Logan has a. . . competative and mischievous side to him, but only very rarely. So I totally loved how he was like that in this story.

D). Kendall was the absolute BEST part though. As annoying as his perfection can get in the show, it really is nice how grounded he is. And this was just a reminder of that. I loved it. Plus, Logan teasing him with the cameras (lol that sounds wrong, but you know what I mean) was really funny.
bluestring chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awesome One Shot!
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Haha, this was hilarious as always and I loved it. Only they would do all this stuff... that's for sure. I loved this- it was so cute. Logan likes picking on others now... interesting. Haha. I can honestly go on and on about how great it was... Awesome job though!
thisprofileisnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Haha! In your face, James! Stick it to him Logan! I loved how crazy Logan got with the pranking x) So funny. I especially loved how Kendall was nuetral, being the only sane one! James was SO...James, and that's why I laughed when he came in second. Nuff said. Carlos. Lol, I don't really know what to say about that :/ If only the camera was waterproof):

Great One-shot!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Good Story
ms. nick jonas chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
all's fair in love and war
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Haha, that was amazing :) I was laughing the whole way through it... Especially when Carlos wsas like, "We're kind of a package deal nowadays.."

Great story, and happy Big Time Rush One Shot Day! Loved this oneshot :)