Reviews for Making Memories
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
*fans self* it's a little hot in here. I just want to say this was absolute perfection. *_*
The only thing I could find wrong was there were a few words missing here or there in a sentence.
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Romantic. Intense.
Perfect. Just perfect.
Can't find the right words to say, but all in all this is one helluva good ALPHA Pair story!
Lonceng Angin chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You write the most beautiful fanfic I ever read. So much that I could potray them in my dream and never forget. It was done wonderfully. Like an art. I completly in love with your fics. And I can't see any mistakes, not that I know since my English isn't that good. Anyway, I don't mind the repetitive. Actually, more like I don't notice it since I too enamored(?) by your description. Nice fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
love it!
h0lyfinx chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
333 love this too bits~ 33 homg please have more of such storiessss... ancient era love of a emperor and general~~! :DDDD

im prolly not a good reviewer :X since i dont crit muchhh... bbuttt i dooooo lovee ya storiess~!
WorldisMine chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
.God.

you have a boyfriend. I LOVE YOU
superhappy chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I loved it. It was absoluetly wonderful!

And you lucky man! I wish my man had long hair. -jealous- So,I loved it and write mooore!
Kurorinny chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
0.o I am amazed by the sheer awesomeness of ure fic. *nosebleed*
Blodigealach chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This fic is very finely written. It's not like PWP at all. I love the way you write it. It's so beautiful and doesn't seem explicit at all. My heart beat very fast when I read this. Excellent job.

Anyway, a little off topic, since I've watched TeniMyu, I can't stop myself imagining this with the TeniMyu actors. And now I can't see their pictures without remembering this fic.
just a fan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to review cause I think u have enough reviewers telling u how awesome u are... But I shall add to that! U are awesome! Ur stories are amazing and u write like WOW! -Hyperventilates and faints-
Ex-Captain Shuichi chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Aw. Even if this is a one-shot there's just too much potential for it to be left as that. Can you please make this into a multi-chap?
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh my god this fic. I have no words to describe it except that it's worth of keyboard smashes. The details are so clear that I can run the whole scene in my mind while reading the fic, down to the point that the love that's between them two.

Seriously, no words can describe my love for your fics, you're really an awesome writer, and I love you for bringing such joy to us fangirls with them. (:
Tsukixchan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh lords, this is one of the best and well-written PWP of Alpha I ever read, like seriously.

I loved, loved, loved, loved it! Even more at the fact of imagining Sanada in armor and Yukimura on a yukata. *O*

*fans herself and dies*

You described the love making scene very well, to be honest. Thumbs up! :D
shinjuku041 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I really like the way you portray the story. I can really feel the love from almost every word that I read. Thank you for writing this story and I hope you win the bet. :)
BadCook chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
It was a great read, the smut was nicely done, and the story somewhat tragic(that they can't be together freely), but overall, awesome writing. :D