Reviews for Namimori Gods
Fullmetal Assassin chapter 15 . 3/17
Namimori is the New Black, sesson one.
Okay, right. I literally don't have a life, but U am loving this story
Glaive chapter 15 . 3/15
This is really interesting! Haha, Reborn, please continue to make Tsuna's life complicated XD.
Holymagic chapter 15 . 3/10
Mako Tsunami ? like the Yu-Gi-Oh character ? XD

So happy to have read a new chapter of this story !
Zivyx chapter 1 . 3/3
I'm surprised he didn't think about Kyoko when they said find OuSora. Even though we all know it's Tsuna
yukixvongola chapter 15 . 3/1
the next please ! :3
rpln chapter 15 . 2/24
Ahhhhh I really really like this! I hope that you will continue to update in the future
cookies chapter 15 . 2/22
lol that ending though. I must say I am quite excited for the next chapter. I hope you update soon.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 15 . 2/17
this omake...
AniManGa19930 chapter 15 . 2/15
thanks for the update! it was delicious and i just love lussuria
Thanks for the update but please do another soon I'm dying to read more especially the 1827 parts so please

Btw the omake is both funny and disturbing but mostly funny and way to make tsuna more awesome
StarLikeShadow chapter 15 . 2/5
Let them fall in love!
Or are they already in love?
We don't really care and you should know one of us has been punching and squealing the other whilst reading this (the othwr is in tremendous pain while one types this down)
That's just how good this is!
We hope you update soon
-Unemori Twins-
Roningirlkisa chapter 15 . 2/4
The omake was both hilarious and disturbing.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 15 . 2/2
Am I dreaming? It's an update! Oh Tsuna, setting yourself up as the head honcho in prison seems like good practice for the future. I'm sure Reborn agrees. :D Yay, at least they're heading back to Namimori now! Looking forward to the next chapter (And Hibari, maybe?)
thank you for the update!1 :)
Shin no yoru chapter 15 . 2/1
Thank you so much for updating! This is a great story, I've been hoping that you'd update soon and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it happened. I love the idea of the story and your writing. Everything is flowing and smooth and pleasant to read. I'm very excited to see how Tsuna and Kyoya interact, I'd be cool if Tsuna was doing some kick-ass move and Kyoya walked in on that scene of Tsuna being awesome.

Anyways, once again this is great. Sorry that you're life is so busy, I understand the feeling, I hope to read more whenever possible. .