Reviews for Namimori Gods
Update please?
MariaDreaming chapter 5 . 3/9
Midoriko seems really interesting as a character. I wonder if she will discover a hidden strong side.
MariaDreaming chapter 4 . 3/9
I enjoyed the fight. Why did the priestesses dress Gokudera up, even though they went through everyone's paperwork?
MariaDreaming chapter 3 . 3/9
I like the head priestess's opinion on Hibari. It's funny!
MariaDreaming chapter 2 . 3/9
Aside from Haru and Kyoko, these priestesses seem a bit mean
MariaDreaming chapter 1 . 3/9
Ooo, this looks interesting!
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 16 . 1/27
I have no idea what you've done, but I've fallen for this AU HARD. Like, I see no end to this pit named Namimori Gods, and I don't want out. My only hope is to someday see this complete BECAUSE HOLY SHT MAN, THIS IS AWESOME WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?
Yep chapter 16 . 1/7
NaNoWriMo-ing you say.
Hahahaha, more like a chapter for year.
Anyway I love your work, so I'll wait patiently.
XOXO
PS. "Before new year" she said.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
Update please!
MariaDreaming chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
I really like how you portray the Tsuna/Hibari dynamic. You don't change the essence of who they are, while still showing how it works.
D C JoKeR H S chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
;w; so adorable! XD
(Waaah, love! XD)
linzi chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
love the story so far can't wait for more. keep up the good work. can't wait for ousora-hime to be revealed
TT chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
Why Fam. Why u do dis to me.
Tojoro chapter 16 . 7/5/2016
you know that gives you the option to insert a line division, right? you can select it when you're in your drafts before you upload a chapter. other than that, what a great story! i look forward to reading more of your work
ForeverKHR chapter 16 . 6/22/2016
I love this fic so much! I've been coming back to read it for years now. It's just so unique and charming! I love it so much! The 1827 moments are so cute. The last part, though! It's making me so curious! I hope you'll still update this. No rush, no rush. I'll stick around haha!