Reviews for The Only Voices Are Me and You
Casi chapter 1 . 5/17
why?
PinkLiquorLips chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This story is sad AF. Crying my eyes out right now. It’s so sad yet so beautiful at the same damn time. This is one of the best Brittana fics out there. Brittana is my OTP and reading this hit me right in the feels. Even if it is sad, it’s still one of my favorite fanfictions out there. I always find myself coming back to this story. Great work.
JMonte chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Omfg i loved this story so much. It was sad as fuck coz damn im crying my eyes out! But omg it was beautiful!
Why chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
elmospaz chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Wow.. I usually dont write reviews but this story was so beautifully done and also heartbreaking at the same time. Well done, amazing story.
Grateful chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Thanks for such a good story! Love you xoxoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
so fucking good
Niamhypop chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
You know, I've never posted a review for a story until now. I didn't feel the need to, but this? This is so heartbreaking-ly beautiful that I have to. This deserves a lot more attention. Also, i say this in the nicest way possible. Please don't write another story like this, because i'm afraid i'll flood the UK with my tears if you do. P.S I love your writing style, keep writing :)
kittykatkiki chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
oh man my heart shattered at the last three words. that was extremely painful but beautiful.
Dyingrich chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Woww...
an old fan chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I remember reading this fic years ago. I was sobbing from the last few lines and I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I went to school for a couple of days feeling so... sad. Yeah, that's how much this affected me. Don't be alarmed though! It was just that amazing and my love for Brittana was at it's peak.

Times have changed and I came back on this site, just looking through the fics I've read, revisiting my teenage years. Your fic will always remind me why Brittana meant so much to me. It was and still is love at its truest, purest form. And this couple will always hold a place in my heart. Years from now I will come back to this fic and still feel that same tug at my heart as I am feeling now.

Truly beautiful. Whether you read this review or not, this is one of the saddest fics out there. You did an outstanding job!

-april (01:17am)
hedonist11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
You know what this makes me think of?

#starttogetherendtogether
trufaithangel chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Wow! Tears are streaming. Beautiful... sad... but true. And brittana should always be.
hotdamnaya chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
The most beautiful thing I have ever read.

This is love at its purest.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
thank you for this wonderful story. even if it was sad, at least they were together in the end.