Reviews for Revved Forwards
Lady Broken Doll chapter 11 . 5/19
I fall in love with your fanfic. It's very good, I like the way you are working with the characters. I honestly feel so sad for Atem, more in the last part...I felt like wepping.

It' a shame the history is in hold on, but I really enjoyed the chapters that you shared with us.

meliapotter456 chapter 4 . 4/22
lol your using my name in this story! It's Amelia! awesome!
PharaohsThrone chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
I read this story a couple of weeks ago, and loved every minute of it, like I did not stop til I had gotten to the most recent chapter, but I didn't feel leaving a review would be worth it since the update date was 2012 and I didn't think you would still be around. BUT I seemed to stumble upon your post on tumblr how it wasn't abandoned so I just HAD to tell you how much I adore this story, it is so hard to find good synchro fics and I am so excited to hear that you plan to finish this! So anyway, thanks for writing such an awesome story, and I wish you luck for the future chapters! :)
YourGreatestDream chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
What if Atem had a Heiratic Dragon deck? I always thought that would have been cool.

One characteristic I found cool about Atem in the cannon was that he never ran when things got tough. In fact, he was the only one to continue standing up to the Diabound/Zorc. Even after all else failed, he never ran.

This is so different from that, it gives me shivers.

On the other hand, Yusei is just the perfect hero. I couldn't help but smile when he helped Maria, and ruffled Leo's hair. Man, he needs to summon Stardust and help evacuate the city!
killajay chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
aaaaw... I hoped to see Yusei as seme on chapter 7. It seems as if everyone wants him on bottom. Oh well. Guess I better do one with him as seme myself. Continue!
Carman chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Wow! This has to be one of the best (if not THE best) fanfic's I've read in a long time! I've gone back several times now and re-read it because of how beautifully written each chapter is. It's so hard finding fic's for this rare ship, so I'm very happy you wrote this. I also saw on your Tumblr page that there may be an update! Can't wait! :)
Rugiku chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Ahh, you write every character so well!

Well, It's been a while since your last update and I don't know the details of your personal life (because that would just be really creepy) but I just want to let you know that you've gained a fan and that i'll be here waiting patiently for your next chapter!
xHowlingWolfx chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
I wasn't much of a Synchroshipping fan but this totally got me. (*-*)
I can't wait to read on and hopefully see Atem in action again. u
Atemues1991 chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Extremely glad to see such a fast update! x) Awesome chapter that makes me eagerly wait for more!
KaiFudo16 chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
aww poor atem, Yusei destracting himself with children, such the good guy he is ,awww, anyway great chapter update son
Brennason chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Oh god. I'm crying for Atem right now :( that was so sad.
RoseKiyoSoto2010 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
;_; RUN ATEM! Holy Shiz! That has to suck so very hard! I mean he's got no dueldisk, no deck, NADA! Not even his Aibou can help him! Poor guy!

Anyway, glad to see that you haven't forgotten this awesome story After reading this chapter, it makes me ponder the thought of an old foe showing up in the story now...I'm thinking Bakura? Cuz Diabound is now in the mix of this, so of course Bakura just pops into my head, but its too early to tell, so I'll just have to see what you come up with next)
pro-alipro chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
YES! Another chapter!
YES! Atemu gets nightmares!
YES! He gets to be hit!
Mirria1 chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Oooooh! Diabound? I hope Kura comes too.
Atemues1991 chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
I'm very, very glad for this update and I really loved the chapter! I'm totally interested to know wat happens next, so update as soon as you can!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »