Reviews for Molly moves on
Mabel Pond chapter 26 . 4/7
Hello sweetie, can you please finish the story? :( You are a great author.
Wow chapter 26 . 2/19
Seriously! You have ONE more chapter to write and wrap this up! Why is this not finished! It's been a year and the concluding chapter has not yet occurred. Can you at least give an explanation as to what has been going on? I'd like to know whether or not I should keep an eye out for this story to be completed, or simply just leave it be.

Please finish, you are a brilliant writer.
famousindafuture chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
MORE! I love this so much. Please write more!
ElenneM chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
Oh for god sakes! this has no end!? I found this fic thought the SAMFAs, how on Earth they giving an award to an incomplete writing?! It's ridiculous! don't get me wrong, the fic is great and I was very hooked, but your last update was in January? last year!? such a pity, really... I mean I hope nothing serious had happen, since as I can see, you are not around this site anymore...
me chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Any chance you'll update again? I've been hooked in this story (I read all 26 chapters today) and you kind of left us hanging there. I would love to read more. Pretty please?
InMollysWildestDreams chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
Please pleease please update!
Can't wait for the end! :D
coolaquariun chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
just read the story, wonderfully written . Loved the last part with John pushing Sherlock in the right direction with his matchmaking skills...
Therese chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
all was good. The last part is questionable. I don't like the idea of what was lately going through Sherlock's head. At least I hope he changes his mind until after he's married to her.
texasturbocat chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
Thank you thank you thank you for giving us a _real_ case! This story def. deserves an award, I hope you can properly finish it someday!
Icecat62 chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
Great story, but did you ever finish and post it elsewhere?
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 26 . 3/7/2014
Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Holt chapter 26 . 3/1/2014
Good story- enjoyed
travellady77 chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
Yeah you updated! Almost forgot this story and had to reread it. Still great and can't wait what jealous Sherlock will do next. Love your wicked John! Hope Molly will make it tough for Sherlock! Wanna see strong Molly! Anyway hope you can update soon.
Jude-sama chapter 26 . 1/26/2014
I really like your story ! Keep writing, you're really good at it.
The plot was quite good and I really appreciate how the relationship is growing between Sherlock and Molly. That's really good.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Hope it's coming soon.
Xoxo

Ps : I'm french so I'd like to apologize for the mistakes you may find.
magentacr chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
Ha, I bet it was just an ordinary, innocent conversation with Molly, perhaps ending in a friendly hug, and John is just acting shifty because he knew Sherlock would deduce that he saw her, and wanted to make him jealous to make him act on his feelings for Molly. The sly little fox. And it's certainly not gonna end in a one-night-stand as Sherlock seemed to be planning, though kudos to him for researching ;)
Looking forward to the next chapter and the bonus one too;)