Reviews for Molly moves on
Fizz the Great chapter 6 . 5/19
噢噢噢噢噢 ryan进来了。每一位人都开始尖叫,噢!ryan你好帅
Fizz the Great chapter 5 . 5/19
david 是 ryan gosling! 你描写的就像他! translation: is the david guy ryan gosling?
Fizz the Great chapter 1 . 5/19
第一个故事就写的这么好了,我很佩服你。
cacogi82 chapter 26 . 2/28
okay what happened here ...why? they were only two more oh please finish this please..
deemura chapter 1 . 2/9
wait wait, where's the end and the smut? why? it's only two chapters.. oh don't be mean, author..
Guest chapter 26 . 12/15/2015
So interesting...we're getting to the good part and, the story stops?
Moriarty Mabel chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
Hello sweetie, can you please finish the story? :( You are a great author.
Wow chapter 26 . 2/19/2015
Seriously! You have ONE more chapter to write and wrap this up! Why is this not finished! It's been a year and the concluding chapter has not yet occurred. Can you at least give an explanation as to what has been going on? I'd like to know whether or not I should keep an eye out for this story to be completed, or simply just leave it be.

Please finish, you are a brilliant writer.
famousindafuture chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
MORE! I love this so much. Please write more!
elennemigo chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
Oh for god sakes! this has no end!? I found this fic thought the SAMFAs, how on Earth they giving an award to an incomplete writing?! It's ridiculous! don't get me wrong, the fic is great and I was very hooked, but your last update was in January? last year!? such a pity, really... I mean I hope nothing serious had happen, since as I can see, you are not around this site anymore...
me chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
Any chance you'll update again? I've been hooked in this story (I read all 26 chapters today) and you kind of left us hanging there. I would love to read more. Pretty please?
InMollysWildestDreams chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
Please pleease please update!
Can't wait for the end! :D
coolaquariun chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
just read the story, wonderfully written . Loved the last part with John pushing Sherlock in the right direction with his matchmaking skills...
Therese chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
all was good. The last part is questionable. I don't like the idea of what was lately going through Sherlock's head. At least I hope he changes his mind until after he's married to her.
texasturbocat chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
Thank you thank you thank you for giving us a _real_ case! This story def. deserves an award, I hope you can properly finish it someday!