Reviews for Molly moves on
Therese chapter 26 . 4/2
all was good. The last part is questionable. I don't like the idea of what was lately going through Sherlock's head. At least I hope he changes his mind until after he's married to her.
texasturbocat chapter 26 . 3/21
Thank you thank you thank you for giving us a _real_ case! This story def. deserves an award, I hope you can properly finish it someday!
Icecat62 chapter 26 . 3/17
Great story, but did you ever finish and post it elsewhere?
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 26 . 3/7
Please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Holt chapter 26 . 3/1
Good story- enjoyed
travellady77 chapter 26 . 1/30
Yeah you updated! Almost forgot this story and had to reread it. Still great and can't wait what jealous Sherlock will do next. Love your wicked John! Hope Molly will make it tough for Sherlock! Wanna see strong Molly! Anyway hope you can update soon.
Jude-sama chapter 26 . 1/26
I really like your story ! Keep writing, you're really good at it.
The plot was quite good and I really appreciate how the relationship is growing between Sherlock and Molly. That's really good.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Hope it's coming soon.
Xoxo

Ps : I'm french so I'd like to apologize for the mistakes you may find.
magentacr chapter 26 . 1/25
Ha, I bet it was just an ordinary, innocent conversation with Molly, perhaps ending in a friendly hug, and John is just acting shifty because he knew Sherlock would deduce that he saw her, and wanted to make him jealous to make him act on his feelings for Molly. The sly little fox. And it's certainly not gonna end in a one-night-stand as Sherlock seemed to be planning, though kudos to him for researching ;)
Looking forward to the next chapter and the bonus one too;)
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 26 . 1/24
So glad you are back!
superlc529 chapter 26 . 1/24
Makes me wonder if John told Molly about Sherlock's 'hiding out' in his rooms for four days and they came up with some sort of plan. I kinda hope that'd be the case if John's grin is anything to go by. Hopefully Sherlock has come to his senses now. So glad to see you've updated this story. I'm curious to see how you'll wrap it up. :)
Eunice chapter 26 . 1/24
Yay! I love this story :) please update soon 3
NicoleJacobs chapter 26 . 1/24
Love it! Can't wait for the next one
4May chapter 26 . 1/24
An update! Yay! I thought that this story would forever be incomplete. Wonder what Sherlock will do! Please update soon!
Poodle warriors chapter 26 . 1/24
Very pleased to see another chapter; it was very enjoyable to jump back into the story. Thanks!
RomanceRoses chapter 25 . 1/19
I've been really enjoying this story. I hope you write more.