Reviews for Growing Up
roseangel013 chapter 1 . 4/18
It's sad that it took him actually punching her on the face for him to grow up.
Guest15 chapter 1 . 1/5
I really like this story its really good and original really original, and the way you write is really good, the way you put there fellings together and how you ended it
but dont take this the wrong way but maybe your not getting as much reviews as you would like because of the way you talk about Docboy
i know what im saying sounds kinda stupid but it could be the reason, maybe
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
i like it more please
Synonymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Very good :)
Can't wait to see where you go with it!
kitkat2150 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
awww its really sweet. i like how you interpret there love hate relationship when they were kids :)
Victoriancuddler chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
So, I decided to actually read fully your profile (since it's big I've only read bits of it) and let me tell you... THANK YOU! I thought I was the only girl who hated Yaoi (although I assume you're a boy, I do not remember of you stating anything about your gender anyway) and I'm really happy that SOMEONE got some sense about those type of fics (I have nothing against gays though, it's just the way people over here write about those stuff it gives me chills of horror) and yes I've already read an Yaoi because a friend of mine forced me to, so I can say I hated it...

Anyway, I only wonder what Ben did to let Gwen so mad at him; this is a good "what if" scenario please continue... As usual, you're awesome
Krillin Fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I'm reviewing primarily due to curiosity and a desire to see things continue.

But still, reviewing. :)
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Short, but effective. In spite of my relative lack of interest in Ben 10 fics (no real reason, just generally not a fan), this one managed to grab my interest. Characterization was accurate, plot was simple, story was well written.

There were a few sentences that made me stumble a bit, but the only outright error was "femine", which should be "feminine". I suggest you run over this real quick and see if some sentences seem awkward to you. If you notice anything, then it's not just me.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
Ultimate10 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
There are some spelling errors here & there but I still like it. Good job!
bowow0708 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
its good to see simple quarrels from time to time and no sappy lovey dovey or over the pot drama and that stuff pretty refreshing
VFR6 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Dude, why is your grammar fluctuating from story to story? Without Kevin was almost flawless, but this chapter was full of potholes(of grammar, not plotholes).

I'm gonna be tagging this for my favourite. Somehow 4 of my fav stories was dropped. And I don't even know which.

See ya!
code R.R chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
again a nice idea for this story to go farther. this seems to be the wake up call that should have happened in the original series
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was awesome, especially beefs what docboy writes.