Reviews for Dear Constanza
Musickat18 chapter 33 . 2/28
Be still my heart. That was really lovely. As usual, thank you for sharing your talent with us. :D
very sweet ending ..wish we could have seen this on the show!
rpfan1976 chapter 33 . 2/28
Awww! :D
kimbee73 chapter 33 . 2/28
Loved it!
Shamylights chapter 33 . 2/28
Good mention of "Bilbo Baggins". I take it as a little memorial to Leonard Nimoy. Nice story, very well done!
5Mississippis chapter 33 . 2/27
A beautiful, perfect ending to a god-awful episode. Could not have been more perfect. But, being Sheldon's Emergency Contact, I suspect Amy's knew Sheldon's birthday all along. But being respectful and knowing how he feels about surprises and presents, she never capitalized on it (again, this just me guessing). Love your added touch of The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins too! Great way to get a Leonard Nimoy subtle reference/tidbit in there!
The final moments were beautiful. It's so sad they keep stealing moments that should be Amy's . Thank you for this.
5Mississippis chapter 32 . 2/22
Best ever written description of how Sheldon works emotionally.
5Mississippis chapter 31 . 2/22
Beautifully perfect! Wonderfully done!
So glad your adding to this diary. It has always been a favorite.
Musickat18 chapter 32 . 2/21
Love. Poor Amy. I love how you tied in everything from the past summer with the events from this episode. I can say nothing that I haven't already said, but I'll repeat it again: You capture Amy's voice so well. Thanks for these. Even though they are short little drabbles(ish) I know they still require thought and time input. You're a star. :D
camila chapter 32 . 2/21
"sheldon loves hard", you are so right!
kelli.k chapter 31 . 2/20
wow... i was wondering whatever happened to Amy's diary just the other day! and here it is! thank you for continuing...i thought maybe you'd given up on this venture.
you know that there are many, many things that Amy hasn't told anyone but her little companion, Constanza. please fill us in. ;)

use your imagination... hehehehe
Musickat18 chapter 31 . 2/20
Love love love. And did I mention love? I would have been happy had you chosen never to continue this "story" (quotes only because it's in the form of diary updates) but am so glad you did! Would you believe this is probably my second favorite story of yours? I think the way you capture Amy's voice is spot on. Love.
Shamygoodness chapter 31 . 2/19
Thank you for writing more. I hope you keep it up.