Reviews for Let Boredom Ring!
timidwolfhazel chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
duke is so great. i am putting up a story about the mighty ducks. it is about them acting out the play hamlet. don't worry it well be extremely funy, i hope. i really love this story, it made me luagh so hard.
hatsuharuluva181 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
this seriously made me laugh out loud. you did great! ah, duke hee...
Aquarius chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
PLEASE PLEASE write another funny? this was extremely funny! There should be more comedy's like this.
Kmikaze KAtie AAPPG 42 chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Thius ROCKS! I was all but falling out of my chair laughing! Duke Vader! The Spatulas! Hilarious! I have to say my favorite thing was the Sparticus thing! That rocked!
Elwenildo chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Hi! We were totally busting up laughing! My friend and I thought it was great, so you may escape spatula torture for the day... ) Wow, once again, great job! Keep more coming! Oh my gosh, she's got a spatula! Ahhhhhhhh! Save me, save me! Thanks, if you are ever being chased by a wild fandango with a spatula, just call me to come help. My number's in the phone book, so's my name. So, great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2002
brilliant story! love the duke vader and princess lila bit! also love the hang upside down whilst looking in the mirror and terrorifing Tanya trick!
Plato chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Man that was a very good story. I loved it it had me laughing so hard I was almost in tears.
Missie DuCaine chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
*giggles, guffaws, then reduces to rolling on the floor roaring with laughter* I LOVE! Very good! Spatula Wars! "Save me Obi-Wan Kenobi! You're my only hope!"
ze lazy Candygirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Pappy, I was laughing so hard at this my stomach hurts and the debate coach is looking at me funny. Now you have to find someone who can draw Dive with Leia-buns... does anyone know Dolphy's #?
Lady-Ravenhawk chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH! *sigh* I loved Julius Ceasar... Anyway, I think this fic was totally hilarious! You did a good job of incorporating Angelfire's list into your fic (which, BTW, the list is also hilarious). You guys are great! I wouldn't mind seeing a sequal or something to this fic. Good job!
Lauriena chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
lol
Orenda chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Oh my gosh! That was so great! I actually received some strange looks when I started laughing while reading this. You truly are a master of comedy! If only I could write humor that well... maybe someday... Anyway, I loved it! -
Lori chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
This is was really funny. I laughed at most of it...good work!
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
I LOVE IT! I haven't read a fic that had me laughing that hard in months! Write more like this one! Please?
Death Lord La chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
OMG this was sooo funny _ i kid you not, when Dive did the drag thing i howled with laughter. That whole "Spatula Wars" ting was hilarious too :D