Reviews for Stormseeker: Balance of the Force
Guest chapter 30 . 9/22/2015
The Revan/lexen you've spent the story creating would never do what you had him do this chapter he'd never let the dark side rule him either
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2015
Your story has so much potential but the whole losing his memory every time he goes back in time really ruins what could have been an amazing story
Peon01 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I've read you whole Stormseeker Saga.

Thank you, it was amazing.
Ms Lilly chapter 32 . 5/14/2014
This story has ALL OF MY LOVE!
It so, so amazingly good.
Now if you'll exuse me... Imma go read the rest of the series! Bye!
Cabale chapter 32 . 12/2/2012
Whoaa! Fantastic story!
emmalleigh chapter 32 . 6/1/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I read Borrowed Destiny first, and it was fun seeing a (presumably much) older Lexen. Poor Lexen, so terrified of obliviation once upon a time, and now suffering from amnesia worse than any single obliviation curse. I will say, that I would have liked/would like to know more about what exactly caused all his memory problems, when they started, and so forth. I'm terribly curious as to how all the different Star Wars timelines he's been seeing fit together.

Once criticism: if you meant to convey that Lexen was in love with Bastilla, that didn't really come through for me. I'll buy that he loved her, in the same way he loved all his friends. I'll even believe he felt more strongly for her than some of the others, due in part to her decision to save his life when Malak turned on him, and that he went along with the whole 'in love' thing because he didn't want to hurt her, and he did like her, so why not? However, if he actually was in love with her and considered her to be more than a close friend, it was not well conveyed to me. Conversely, if you did not intend to convey that he was in love, some of his and Bastilla's thoughts and actions, particularly when confronting Malak and the timeline where he killed Bastlla. confused the matter.

I look forward to more of your stories!
Kolarthecool chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Haha, this is a great story. I never read Star wars fanfic but after reading your Harry potter xover I just had to give this a try.

I really love it. Although it sort of reminds me of a video game lol, finding corpses to loot, picking up mini quests, joining factions and all that. Then again i've probably just been playing too much Skyrim lately.

Anywho, great story, I hope to read more from you in the future.
Zyanadryn chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
i absolutlhadore . i actually read the 3rd one first! i love your lexen!
KafeiDetour chapter 32 . 3/22/2012
Wow excellent story, I loved reading it.
irfane chapter 32 . 2/24/2012
Well, I only realized you published this in one piece when I finished it and added it to my favorites... and checked your profile to see what the sequel would be. :)

Anyway, I do like this story, I like Lexan, both despite and for some of his dumb moments as well as his brilliant ones. The story is well written, and so is the plot. Good story.
Selias chapter 32 . 2/22/2012
Wait, it says "Complete," but is that really it? We didn't even get to see Revan kill Kaka Oop or whatever his name is. Not to mention that his dreams hinted at crossovers or future Star Wars universe stuff. Or is there going to be a sequel? Maybe some stuff with KOTOR 2?