Reviews for This Is War
CW11 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
KYAAAAAH, please continue this! I love it!
*posting as guest, actual username is CeruleanWaves11*
Galaxy Eclipse chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
I know how you feel about the reviews... Anyway, living it so far! I'll be watching for your next update.
Queen Umbugartus chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
This is good.
James-Tivel chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Your writing style and plot ideas are amazing. Please update soon!
Timeless Wings chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
OMF. OMFG. OMFG. ADLSNDJDKDKFBSMSLSLSLA NO. MY GOD. SOMEONE SAVE MY BBYS.
*loads gun* Once someone messes with my OTP... SHIT GETS REAL.
*cough*DenNor*cough*
lenluv139 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Good chapter! I'm happy that Englang and America got to finally share their kiss! And...well...where is Italy during all this? Too many countries are being captured and they need his help. \(**)/
lenluv139 chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Imma cry but still wanna know what happens next. :'( I lurv this though! Its so interesting!
lenluv139 chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Oh no! England! O.O -.- O.O I thought that this chapter was still funny until it got to the end...
lenluv139 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Ooh my America where could you be? XD I love this chapter too!
lenluv139 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Wow! This is so interesting! Keep up the good-no work! XD
Michigangster chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Dude. If you don't update soon, you are going to be hurt. They actually seem like the peeps from FMA. You know. Gluttony, Lust, yeah. Them. I'm so far off but who cares. Now go. Write.
kara-hime24 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Your story is actually quite good. I would love to continue reading this if you update more often
And congratulation you've been doing this story for quite a year now. I hope you won't loose any inspiration.

Please update
carcinoHetalian chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Will you continue this fanfic? I really, REALLY like it... It's a great idea!
Axelgirl14 chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
No way. Good lord what is happening? *flail* Iggy, Gilbert and Matthew? Who are these people? Are they evil clones made by the government, or maybe a secret, evil organization? Shape shifting demons who feed off of emotion? Are they Changelings?

...I have no idea. But things are going down fast. Italy, dude I know you're probley scared, and you don't know what to do, but it's obvious that this is happening. You have to act, and it needs to be soon.

(lol I only review like this when I'm really invested in a story, it's a but embarrassing.)
CactusNoir chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Noooo! I thought Mattie was gonna make it. Now who'll warn the others?