Reviews for I Won't Lose You!
DoomRiderKing chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
i agree with you doc boys not that good.
car54 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
An AU that's better that the original version. Hope you continue it.
roseangel013 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Updates plz
VenRaider chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
It was nice, the emotions were clearly visible. I am looking forward for more.
vjh chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
awesome story loved every thing about it. keep making great story's.
maskwolf chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I can't wait for you next after this is great to see her right next to Ben. let the pack be with you . Wolf
kasha O chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
i like it but need to make it long and more sad and then there a happiness
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Good story
The Cretin chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I'm just gonna nickname ya K, okay? I don't know how you want your name pronounced so I'll just nickname ya. I'm sorry this comes late. I just found it. Awhile back this computer crashed and since its been fixed I've been all over the site looking for stories I've lost. I'm glad I've stumbled across this. Good characterization. So important to stories and I think you came through there. Likewise, I must say you write action and suspense well. I enjoyed this, very much so. It packs quite a punch for just a oneshot. I hope you like this review. I can't think of much else to say. Gotta go. Keep rockin
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
First things first, having Predators in this fic automatically makes it awesome. Second, holy crap, that was impressive! This is one of your fics that truly shines with your skill. I applaud you, sir.

I have to say, it's surprising that no one's thought of Predators hunting Ben. He WOULD be the ultimate challenge... Man, now I want to see a fight between a squad of Predators vs. any Ben that knows how to use the omnitrix... Make it happen!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
darthdragon chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Gwen was willing to give up her humanity for Ben, but bens love prevented her from becoming the very thing they were fighting. You took a simple summary like this and created a masterpiece.

Lullasong chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Hahaha! This story was great, the Predators coming after Ben and Gwen was wicked cool. How come nobody else has thought of this before? Why haven't I? XD You did good Kyuubi.
code R.R chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
i liked it, i agree that thous types of Gwen stories are usually very bad