Reviews for Despising
Skysea chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I really like your story!
razraz chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I like how you delve into Della's insecurities and make them sound rational but then Perry comes along and smashes them all away. I don't think that they would have spent the night snogging if Alyce was in jail - but loved that you let them! I like Della's teasing statement about running the office that Perry fends of with intense Perry!

Good read thanks for sharing Raz
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Both sides of the situation were spot on. It's perfectly understandable why Della would worry that her continued rejections of his proposals could change Perry's feelings. It's just as understandable that the thought never entered Perry's mind. The man never gives up on a client, there's no way he'll ever give up on Della.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I think is was a very nice story. The only thing wrong with it is it was too short!
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Cute Story. Perry could never hate Della-he's just frustrated because she wont't marry him. They love each other and are in it for the long haul, married or not.

And that seemed to be some kiss!

Nicely done :) chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Nicely done. Can't see Perry ever despising Della, no matter how many times she says no. Might say yes, one of these days.
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Enjoyed it! Sounds like a heck of a kiss at the end. :D

likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Okay, first of: I have to dig up that episode again. LoL. I've completely blocked it out of my mind. So I have no clue about the order or plot of the episode right now and can thus only read and enjoy this story for what it is. :)

And Perry couldn't hate Della for turning him down, I more than agree. I can't see that. I mean, he was cross with her when she pulled that stunt of hers in season 6, but only because he was scared for her and the consequences and finally found himself in her shoes (yes, that's my two cents about one of my favorite episodes).

How wonderful that he understands her selfless reasons for turning him down. :) And the feather-light kiss before the lingering one. Melted my heart. And no tears for Della, great! I like when the doll is happy, so I really appreciate that. :)