Reviews for Can't Leave You
Kusa chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
Why is this story marked as complete?, giving your author notes make it seem like there is going to be more? I hope there is more, but if not, then it was a good story none the less.
Digital wolfx02 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
This story, i fucking love it.
Digital wolfx02 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
FLCL! Called it!
TheMadCathatter chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
is it the 95 degree weather in here makeing it hotter or is it just me?
TheMadCathatter chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
One word: DAMN!
TheMadCathatter chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
FLCL! I recognize those lines anywhere! I'm liking this so far.
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Ouch poor rick, wonder what chance and jake willl think when they find out he;s katie's boy friend.
Cody Furlong chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
Oh boy, poor two, just when things where going good for them, it looks like things are beginning to turn again.
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Nice, this was a good chapter, though did seem a to start to get abit rushed near the end. other than that it was a nice one.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
I can't find anything wrong except for what Mr. Cody Furlong said below, and having no warning when the story switches perspective. Otherwise, this is amazing, and I am really anxious to see more.
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
Yay, poor Chance and Jake getting hurt. Ony thing I can really say that could've been slightly different was the last bit. It's kinda hard to place them in the sceenm since it wan't mentioned if they'd been taken to a hospital, or were out in the swamp still.

A bit more descritpve work on their surrounds would be great for next time.
DChishiki chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
Automated Voice Message System: We're sorry, but the writer you just tried to call has passed out due to how wonderful this chapter was. Please call back and try again...in a few minutes.
Silver Sentinel chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Interesting, not much I want to comment on but still good. Keep it up.
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Go rick! Can hardly wait to see what happens to poor Chance now. This one was good, really begging to build up the suspence bewteen the three.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
well, you're obviously not missing the crazy ass, terrorist mother fucker who tries to ruin everything. xD