Reviews for Dear Edward
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
that kid has really grew in such a short time I guess it's true a death threat can change your life and it changed his for the better
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That's so great he finally grew up and got that chip off his shoulders that's so great
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This was awesome to read these 'letters' to Edward. So cool to hear the workings of Alec's mind & heartwarming to know his dad came back into his life.

Thanks for sharing!
XHellokitty99X chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
This letters are nice & I really miss Alec thru out the story... Can't wait for more!
annaharding chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Really enjoy this POV, and how much information it gives while still making for a great story! Thanx!
LeeseeQ chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I really like the idea of these two being friends, and good to hear more about Alec's story. As a reader of fanfic, when you find really good reads you're always must wanting MORE. Thanks for the "more".
Robfan06 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
My heart swells for Alec, he came so far and now he is so happy. I'm thankful for him that his father came around. They need each other, and Edward he was a god send for Alec when he needed someone.

deleepowman chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This is so touching that Alec and his father could re-establish the bond that they had together and continue with activities that they both enjoyed in the past.
BethMasenCullen chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
It's great to see Alec hitting his stride and making such great progress! And I loved hearing about the diving!
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I love the way this tells of Alec's life in such a fun fashion. I really enjoy the email format. What a trip Alec had, and it's wonderful that he got to spend time with his dad after the rough spell they had after Alec's accident.
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Wow, Nise you got to play with Little Green. Would Edward be able to travel on a plane? I supposse he would but as Alec says I don't think taking his beloved permobil with him would be a good idea.
brina328 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Wow. I just want to tell u that ur stories always get me choked up. u have such great knowledge in the field and it's amazing. My brother to is in a wheel chair and really can't do much. I always prayed with therapy he could but it's not possible. But I read both ur stories and I find myself looking up all the amazing things u describe. Wow. Thanks for sharing ur amazing writings.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I stupidly didn't have you on author alert so I nearly missed this. I'm looking forward to more.
KristineM chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Alec has come so far and so has his dad! Great chapter! Thanks so much!
littlelizruth chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
that sounds soo cool! diving and leaning to dive. i can't even swim!