Reviews for The Chocolate Challenge
arses21 chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
I feel like my reviews are always the same, but it's hard to come up with different ways of telling you how terrific your stories are! I always get excited to read more of your work:-)
Please keep writing, I enjoy these SO much!
jayjrat chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
this was yummy! ;)
lovefox717 chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
And that's how it's done! The build up was excellent! Bye are you from the uk? You used the word jimmies and usually that's a uk or Australia thing ... In North America we say sprinkles
sorschamalfoy chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
This was such a cute and sweet story and you did it well. I could so picture those two playing this out. :)
Kathy0518 chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Hey I know its been a while lol. Bought season 7 and knew who I could go to to get my Derek pen fix and wasn't disappointed. Loved the story and how Derek was always there helping her even when he is hurting. Shows his love for his baby girl. Really cute story.
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
AAAAH I'm so in love with this story right now! Woo! next chapter here I come!
claudinha30 chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
"I'm a forty-one-year-old, scarred and scared bachelor who's broken without his girl..." - this is probably the best definition of Derek Morgan I've ever heard...

Just one little thing... I've seen a post about Derek Morgan's birthday, not long ago in a Shemar Moore fansite, apparently his birth date was mentioned in Profiler, Profiled and they did the math considering how old he was then. According to the site, Derek Morgan would turn 39 this summer (his birthday is in June). He is a touch younger than Moore XD.

It actually doesn't make a difference to me as it doesn't debase the truthness in the description of Morgan's personality. I'm just mentioning it because I know how much you value research and accuracy. Love this story and I love ya!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
"By the way, you were right again...this chocolate was far more satisfying..."

He chuckled, gave her a kiss, and then tucked her closer. "Silly girl...go to sleep."

And she did.

Insert happy sigh here... Loved this soo much. _
Graveygraves chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
yeah managed to find time for another chapter and so worth it - love the way you write these guys
Graveygraves chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
this just gets better and better - hopefully I'll get to read the final chapter tonight.
Graveygraves chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
So from someone who has given up chocolate for Lent I totally need a Derek to help me!

Great stroy - loving the play.
hot4booth chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Such a sweet and hot ending. Great story! And I loved Clooney waking and barking at them. Very cute!
hot4booth chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Loved the Maybelline-Anne story!
penguinbert chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Oh, this is getting even more amazing! 3

Keep writing, please!
Shari1967 chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Very sweet, and beautiful! LOVED IT!