Reviews for Deutschland
GermanFairYxD chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Hey kittykittyhunter,
Dein Deutsch ist ziemlich gut, aber es klingt etwas steif; irgendwie abgehackt. Ansonsten ist die Story wirklich interessant, schreib schnell das nächste Kapitel! Und lern weiter fleißig!

Deine Denise

Your german is pretty good, but it sounds kind of stiff somehow. Apart from that your story is very exciting. I like it! Post the next chapter soon! I'll be waiting. And continue learning eagerly!

Aquamarin.Kit chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
So this is your version of the first meeting of Atobe & Tezuka? Were you inspired by the episodes in Germany?

*giggle* I found it very interessting that they both spoke so stiff. It kind of fits them XDD but it's kind of irritating that they switch from formal(Sie/Ihnen) to informal (du/dir)... Kids and teens would never address people of the same age or younger with "Sie" they would use "du"... If you want further explanation to this just send me a message! )

How long have you been learning German? I think it's pretty good.
flyingpardin chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
ahaha its really good! well some mistakes but you actually got most of it right! amazing that you learned german so well~

thanks for amusing me with this story! i love it, i really do xD
DConan010 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012

Das machst du schon richtig gut, wenn man bedenkt, wie schwer die deutsche Sprache eigentlich ist :)

Mach weiter so! Gambatte!