Reviews for Locked up!
wafflestheninja chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
ADD THE REVENGE OF THE ISLAND CAST IN HERE :D
forever-sweet chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Now I really want to know why Cody is there...
Amethyst Kitsune chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
I wonder why alejandro, justin and heather are there...is this continuing?
randomgirl40 chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Ha Duncan set fire to the fire department! Classic! Comedy genius right there!
Staay random!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Please Update soon!
Karla chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Heather, Alejandro, Justin next please! XD by the way this is interesting.
al2010 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Great start! I can't wait to find out why Heather is handcuffed to Alejandro and Justin.
Clamanter chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
can't wait tot see why Cody's in there!
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Whatever Courtney did has to be bad who knows she may not be a real cit but a mass murder she and Duncan are Perfect for each other XD
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Can't wait to see why Cody's there xD
RedEyedWarrior chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
That was unreal. When Duncan lay in Chris's bed, I actually that Chris was gonna climb into bed with himi because - well - oh you know - it's Chris.

Chris you lying little bugger. You forced these children through hell for NOTHING? You're a sick man...but I'm not surprised. Keep up the good work. It would be great to read another chapter of My Unwanted Son. But since it's your story, update only when you want to. I just find that story very funny, that's all.
Spliced-up-Angel chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
xD hilarious chapter! I love how they crashed into a fire station. That's a win at itself!
RedEyedWarrior chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I knew Geoff and Bridgette's constant sodomising acts would eventually land them in jail. G'man yourself Geoff, you legend. I also cannot wait to hear what Courtney did.

Anyway, I think Owen is a bit of a retard, a cannibal and probably an alien. But I have to give him credit for eating up Katie and Sadie. While it was profoundly disturbing, it was the right thing to do. Those girls are annoying. At least they still have enough room to engage in sexual intercourse in Owen's belly :)
CynicalSquid chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Yeesh, Owen O.O (that face isn't even enough!)

TELL US WHY COURTNEY, DUNCAN AND CHRIS ARE THERE!
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 4 . 2/25/2012