Reviews for The Return of Baby Face Morales
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Hey! I was wolfspirit16 on live journal. I wanted to once again just compliment your amazing work on baby face. I seem to keep running into you and these two stories everywhere on the Internet. I still wonder if you will finish that story you had started ages ago. I lost the link so wouldn't be able to find out either way.

Any who... Still love your portrayal of baby face so very much!
PlushChrome chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
I liked this story, it was well written, and you got the characters spot on. I must say, I personally prefer the 60's setting, but you did an excellent job of writing it so that someone could picture it either way, with the exception of small details like cell phones and the internet. And really, anyone who cares enough about that can just ignore those in their minds.

So, great job on creating a story that fits your headcanon and still is enough like the original for sticks in the mud llike me. :)
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Very long review.
I started reading this story around 7:40 tonight and finished just now, at 12:30 am. I couldn't stop reading it! Every chapter was exciting and suspenseful! I simply loved everything about it! The way you added Micky's catchphrase, "Gosharooney!" was great! And I adore how sweet Peter is and how concerned he was about Micky. And how he was so sure he'd be alright! It really made me smile! And Mike's leadership was to a tee! He always seems to be the one with a cool head and a plan. And I love how Peter and Davy were leaning their heads against Mike's at the hospital. It was very cute and just shows how much they love each other.
And the action! Oh my goodness, I almost started crying when Micky got shot! You wrote it so well and the other three's reactions were very spot on! When Micky fell off the cliff, I literally gasped. I was so sure he was gone! But he wasn't! _ Yay!
I also really love how you added, "You do and I'll be sorry!"! It's such a little yet hilarious line that people seem to forget about. So it really made me giggle and I found myself saying it with Micky.
All and all, this was amazing. I hope to read more of your Monkees fics! (If you've even written any more, I'm going to check right now!)
You are an amazing author!
P.S. I'm going to see The Monkees in concert in 6 more days! D
BrerRabbit2011 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Just about had a heart attack after reading mickey getting shot, and ever since that page, my heart rate and adrenaline levels have been rising. 5 stars from me!
MonkeeFan chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
This was great! 0D I couldnt stop reading it! This has to be the best Monkee fic or posably the greatest fic Ive ever read. You have so much talent. I loved the episode Alias Micky Dolenz. You literaly made me cry when Micky got shot. 0( How you made little family moments. That was adorable. Ever think about making a sequal to this? It would be awesome if you did casue this is sorta a cliff-hanger. I also loved how you expressed on Baby Faces and Rubys lives/relationships. Keep up the great writing. You had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. 0)
littleblackneko chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Great chapter, especially loved the waterfall scene! You are very good at writing emotionally intense scenes. And I was looking on google for some random monkees page...and I clicked on this link and lo-and-behold your username was at the top! How on earth did you get ahold of that Alias Micky Dolenz script, really cool!
littleblackneko chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
I'm so sad about Davy, may he rest in peace... I've listened to Daydream believer i don't know how many times since he died. definitely have to update today in his honor. So glad for the chapter! I'm actually in language arts class right now after finishing an essay, not necessarily supposed to be on fanfiction, but whatever. The plot thickens! LOVE how you put people and references from other episodes into this chapter, Monkee Chow Mein is definitely in my top 5 episodes (Alias Micky Dolenz, Monkee Chow Mein, Monkee Mother, Monkees watch their feet, and can't pick a fifth)PS i found your angelfire page, its really cool! please continue soon.
littleblackneko chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
I would have reviewed sooner (I'm so glad you put up the new chapter! virtual hug :D) but i had to do the whole stupid go-to-school-and-learn-stuff thing when really,all day I was just thinking about what chapter 7 had in it. Yay, Micky woke up! Hope to read more soon, peace out
littleblackneko chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Oh my gosh, I seriously think this is the best story I have ever read on this website. From the second I started reading, I was engrossed. Seriously can't think of a thing wrong with it. Extremely well written, wonderful plot, everyone in character, Great suspense. When you get published one day, let me know :D I saw the title and decided to check it out because Alias Micky Dolenz is my favorite episode (mainly cuz Micky is my favorite monkee plus the plotline was awesome! This completely surpassed my expectations! It's amazing! Okay so I have this four-disc monkee compilation called Listen to the Band: The Monkees. I was in the car and had the Micky disc (disc 3) in the cd player, it's the "Head" era with the phycedelic songs. So anyway, this little romantic diddy that davy sings came on called 'it's nice to be with you' while I was reading the part where Micky had gotten shot. I yelled "would you shut up Davy, Micky's dead!" earning a strange look from my dad... And when they found Peter holding his body and when Peter was talking to an unconcious Micky, I was literally crying! Please continue this soon... I'd make the review linger but I have to do homework now, sayonara!