Reviews for Unexpecting Connections
chanur chapter 8 . 9/19
Well, if I remember well, Edward lef5 her in the wood, and Sam was there to save her. Without the pack Bella would be dead. So I can't understand why Edwrd is trying to keep them apart.
Jacob is jealous but can't keep her from her mate.
Both of the two boys have to understand that neither of them are her keeper and that she is free to be with her mate and see her friend.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 8 . 9/9
Well that was a interesting dinner... Glad Edward got some insight on how he was part of the problem. Hope Jake will get his head together and stop bring stress to Bella's life.
Jellico chapter 8 . 9/9
I sincerely hope you keep updating this story! The summary was highly intriguing and I just about devoured every chapter in record time. I absolutely LOVE the idea of Jasper and Bella being blood relatives, so thank you for this!
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 9/9
I half hope that they do make that part of the treaty. At least temporarily until they come to their senses about it.
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 8 . 9/9
Go jasper sticking up for your family.
pegasus5406 chapter 8 . 9/9
Great update hon. I loved it. I loved how Jasper's explanation kind of told the truth...awesome...as long as Charlie isn't smart enough to figure it out. Also, I wonder if Jacob will go as far as to stop Bella from going to the Reservation, that would kind of be stupid on his account...I can't wait to read more...thanks, huggs. Peggy
skyangel82 chapter 8 . 9/8
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update :)
Universal creature chapter 8 . 9/8
Fantastic chapter.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 8 . 9/8
Excellent
YaleAceBella12 chapter 8 . 9/8
Please write more.
J.DRAST chapter 7 . 9/2
Hello. Very good story here! I enjoy it and am awaiting the dinner with the Blacks and Jasper & Edward. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
MiccaF chapter 7 . 9/2
Excellent! Love this so far!
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 9/1
This is going to be good.
skyangel82 chapter 7 . 8/31
Pretty good story so far:)
Sky
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 7 . 8/31
Ohh can't wait for the dinner. I can just imagine that jasper lets it slip that he's a blood relative and that jasper lies to Charlie telling him that during the family presentation they did he found out they were related. But lie like he was Sarah's brother line of the family.