Reviews for Unexpecting Connections
i love this
please write more. I love it
Godric's Girl Forever chapter 8 . 4/3
PLEASE UPDATE NOOOWWWWW IM GOING CRAZY I NEED TO READ MORE IF THIS
dramoinelover143 chapter 8 . 3/5
lovvvvvvvve it please update
tammy henson chapter 8 . 1/4
Please please update soon. I love this story
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 8 . 1/1
Ohhh badass Jasper! I love you! :)
tinkermist99 chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
Plz update
jgood27 chapter 8 . 11/27/2017
Love this story and can't wait to read more
ThunderSphinx chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
Edward is speciest against shape-shifters.

What!? Why did you cut out the Newborn Army!? That's what sets the groundwork for the potential friendship between the Cullen Coven and Jake's Wolf Pack. Plus, it was the most interesting thing about the so-called Saga.

I sure hope Renesmee comes along. Lol, can't wait to see Jasper's reaction to Emo Eddie knocking Bella up, Hahaha, hehe. And Jasper will most *certainly* not take kindly to Edward trying to murder Bella's daughter in Rosalie's arms.
ThunderSphinx chapter 4 . 11/20/2017
Jasper kinda has no choice *but* to allow Bella to be changed. The Volturi would kill her if the Cullens don't turn her. Butaybe Jasper could forbid Edward from doing it because of how badly Eddie the Emo Boy hurt her, hehehehe. :)
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 11/20/2017
Lol, I love it when Eddie the Emo Boy is threatened. I hope Jasper *does* tear him limbs off, LMAO.
ThunderSphinx chapter 2 . 11/20/2017
Poor Jasper. I'm glad that he has Bella to be Family. :)

I wonder who else Bella might be related too. :)

Maybe Rosalie's friend? Lol, that would probably be too coincidental, xD.
csp4 chapter 8 . 10/29/2017
I've read a few one-shots where Bella finds out one of the Cullens is a "great, great, great, etc" relative. One-shots don't give much time to put in many details so finding an actual chapter story is fun. I love when Jasper has a bigger part than usual. His patriarchal personality is hysterical:) It might take a while but hopefully Edward will change for the better with Jasper watching him & giving him "suggestions". Even if Edward improves, Bella will still end up with 2 males making decisions for her::)) Thanks for sharing an entertaining read!
chanur chapter 8 . 9/19/2017
Well, if I remember well, Edward lef5 her in the wood, and Sam was there to save her. Without the pack Bella would be dead. So I can't understand why Edwrd is trying to keep them apart.
Jacob is jealous but can't keep her from her mate.
Both of the two boys have to understand that neither of them are her keeper and that she is free to be with her mate and see her friend.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 8 . 9/9/2017
Well that was a interesting dinner... Glad Edward got some insight on how he was part of the problem. Hope Jake will get his head together and stop bring stress to Bella's life.