Reviews for When
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful!
DarkenedRosepetals chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Bravo! Loved this! Amazing.
Brii Taylor chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
whew. this was hot. I mean damn it was hot. It was fantastically written and It stands beautifully as a one shot. It was grammatically almost perfect. I read the sequel, too, and while it was also very good, I don't think it was strictly necessary. not that I didn't like it anyway :) I'll leave another review over on that story, too.
Tricki chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was amazing. I thought you captured Stella so so perfectly, and I loved Bold!Mac. The whole thing was understated in a kind of poetic way - I know that's a bit of a contradiction! BUT BRAIN GONE TO MACSTELLAVILLE!

Also, I completely loved how well you painted their relationship with no dialogue between them. Beautiful.

Also, sex. So much sexy.

{I actually meant to type 'sexy', first time too, but after typo-ing, it seemed appropriate.}

In short: AMAZING! As always. x
fan5sm chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Me ha encantado la historia, la parte en la que explicas como ambos se miran, y sobre todo el final , cuando el la besa.. gracias por escribir la historia. Me gustaria leer mas.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ooh! Excellent! This was such a nice surprise! What a great story. Quality writing all the way through. I loved it. I really love how you've captured Stella's angst and self-assessment. Brilliant descriptions of the bar, her life, the people around, and what she notices about the guy with the wedding ring line. So great when she sees Mac, seeing him completely differently from usual, and that sense of inevitability about them as they walk outside and get the cab. I love your descriptions of how they kiss and how he hugs her to his side. It would be really cool to see more of this :D Maybe the next day, a week later, something like that?
Lilmizmoz chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Brilliant! Looking forward to the next bit...soon please :)
SMackedCaskett chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is great!

The way you write is really beautiful.
tlh45 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Are you kidding me? Don't ask questions...just go for it! Great start..next chapter please!
cdcl925 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Reading your stories make me miss even Stella more.