Reviews for Say a Prayer For Recognition
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Okay. I love angst to the max. I love sad. Tragedy. Hurt. Pain. Whump. Limp. Broken. Rip my heart out. All of that stuff!
But this disturbed me on a really deep level and though it pretty much ticked all those boxes, I'm just not sure how I feel about this. I think...I think I need to think about it some more. But I'm not feeling angsted up in a good way. You really know how to push the boundaries! Which is kinda great. But, well, yeah, I still need to think about it. xo
Aliksandra N chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This actually truly scares me. Because I know humans. I know a lot of Abnormal Phycology. And, were it physically possible for the whole Hellish part to happen... This is honest of God what would turn out of the human. This is how they would react. Not with hate. Not with anger. With this. And it's terrifying. But it's beatifully written, so thank you.
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Well my brain just soaked that up like a sponge. It's pretty late and I'm having a hard time stringing words together, but that was just magnificent. I have a serious {sick} soft spot for horror-ed out Sam fics, especially ones involving Lucifer. You did a fantastic job with this, and I wish it wasn't so late so I could browse some more of your stories. In any case, this is definitely one of the best horrors I've read in a very long time, and maybe the only one that goes this route with Sam relishing the pain. Kudos to your amazing work.
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh, this was beautiful.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow...so wrong, yet so right! :'-)

I'm seriously in love with this story. And your beautiful writing if course too! This is what lucifers/Sam's relationship to me is/ or should be. Twisted, dark, agonizing and painful, yet so very passionate and crazy! You wrote them brilliantly. Woot! Samifer

Ahhhhh!

Love it love it love it love it! LOVE IT Lol
lostwardenfound chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
W...Wow. This is creepy. But amazing at the same time. I liked it VERY much. Love your Lucifer/Sam fics! *_*
Caitlinxz chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I... this is disturbingly beautiful. A bit on the demented side, but I guess that's what makes it so fascinating.

I really like this story. Love isn't always rainbows and sunshines. I mean love and hate are basically the flip side of the same coin. So is pain and pleasure. I think this is love; a brutal one that is drenched in their dementia, but it's still love. The only one Lucifer can give and Sam take.

~Caitlin
Caitlinxz chapter 1 . 2/7/2012

~Caitlin
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
twisted yet awesome

i loved it

lucifer is so evil!

poor sam tho

the centuries it must have taken for him to become like that

smile
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Deeply disturbing and very, very good.