Reviews for Spies and Nerds
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
I laughed way too hard at the whole underwear conversation. So good! All of it is so amazing. :)
Chuck up North chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I miss this story! AND the improbable combination of the young cousins...
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Okay, the steak tar-TARDIS legitimately made my entire weekend. I freaking love nerds. And the song, and R2's beep boop beep boop...and imagining Chuck singing it on top of a table.

I can't handle you guys writing together. It makes me too happy.

That being said, please write some more. :)
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
This is brimming with amazingness. Miranda Lawson, Star Trek, Jack Sparrow even. I'm dying. You guys are...I can't even...words...

I need to read the next chapter.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Oooooh this is juicy.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I love that subtle thing you guys do with them cutting off their swear words, alluding to the fact that Stephen is reading the story to little girls. It's got a Princess Bride feel to it, how you're pulling the narration/storytelling aspect into the plot. Kind of brilliant.

Also the Carina and Casey banter is perfect.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
This is amazing. I'm so excited for the next chapter!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Okay first of all, I had a fangirl attack when you said the convention is in Riverside because I was born and raised in Riverside. In fact, that's where I'm sitting at this very moment. And it cracks me up that Chuck mentioned it. Sarah's right though, it's mostly smog. And the Mission Inn. I kinda like it though. Not the smog. But Riverside...

Anyways, the image of Devon using the Shake Weight is forever imprinted into my brain so thanks for that. Now every time I think of him, that's what I'll see. And I'll start the whole laughing at random moments in public thing. But that's fine. ;)

P.S. This is a brilliant idea and you're executing it wonderfully, both of you! Very enjoyable!
JLJMc chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
This is funny! Is it on hiatus? Would love to see how you're going to wrap it all up!
s-david-m chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Interesting AU. Plausible set up for Ellie getting the Intersect, but the Sarah/Chuck interactions in this last chapter aren't very plausible IMO. Maybe if they had already been friends when Sarah left, then there would be something to build on, but spy-Sarah wouldn't get involved with a civilian, particularly the brother of her former asset and friend. Everything up to the Con was believable though, and well written.
supesfan18 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
great job cant wait for more.
JustMyLuckiness chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That may have been the cutest kiss\song\fight\kiss scene ever!

Glad they ditched Dave.

The real trouble is next. I can't wait!
JustMyLuckiness chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Poor Carina never gets to finish her sentences...haha! Loved it!

More kiddos listening to the story more cuteness. Very well done!

I really can't wait to see how Chuck explains himself to a very weirded out spy. Seriously funny update!
JustMyLuckiness chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I think I like the narrator scenes almost as much as the story itself! Very well done here on the discussion of assets...too funny!

And now we have a Vegas wedding? Interesting!

Chuck's in a little trouble, eh?
JustMyLuckiness chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Oh I so want to know what costume sarah would never wear in a million years :-)

Awesome job with this chapter! I love the comparisons with what each does and doesn't want in a lover. Very subtly romantic!

The discussion of granny panties was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Seriously...well done!