Reviews for Have Gun, Will Murder
Destiny In Smoke chapter 35 . 8/2
Oh my gosh. All my words for this story.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/30/2015
Really fun story ..but I think the role if Nancy was not high enough
EmlynMara chapter 35 . 10/23/2012
Great story. Fun to see how the relationships are progressing. Joe is still awfully hot-headed, but I just love the way Emily calms him down. The bar was a very bad decision on Nancy's part. Very, very bad. I certainly didn't guess the outcome.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Not so useless now, is it?
leyapearl chapter 35 . 4/22/2012
Absolutely fabulous ending. I thought I was going to die laughing about the whole 'cow on layaway' discussion. Brilliant!

I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Maddi Paige chapter 35 . 4/17/2012
Wow, it's hard to believe its over. Great, fantabulous, wonderful authoring!
KennaC chapter 35 . 4/17/2012
That was a fun ending... especially Susan allowing the cow to be bought on layaway - lol!
JackieJacks chapter 35 . 4/17/2012
*spittakes* OMG... the cow on the layaway plan... cause times are different... wow, Aunt Susan, way to leap into the 20th century - only one more to go to catch up! ROFL And the guys' reaction. Great way to end things. I sooooooooo enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for posting it! *hugs*
unobtrusivescribe chapter 35 . 4/17/2012
Awww, I'm so glad they got to enjoy their time at the ranch:) Susan's comment was absolutely priceless. I figured the boys would be a little slow to catch on, but that was great!

Good luck editing your next story! This story was excellent:)
zenfrodo chapter 35 . 4/17/2012
"I think this is a great place to come for a little relaxation though." I did NOT just read Joe saying that. I did NOT. With Auntie Susan there interrupting every bit of "um" time? Joe, have you lost all the brains in that fluffy cute head of yours?

"I just wanted you all to know how grateful Ed and I are for what you did." ...and with that line, Aunt Susan pulls out the Uzi and starts screaming maniacally about how Those Meddling Kids ruined her shot at big city life...oh. She doesn't. Darn.

"Bought the cow on a layaway plan...so to speak." ROLFMAO...snicker...snort...*gets up from computer while laughing hysterically* Thank you, Snow, you've just hammered that Georgia Satellites song into my head for the rest of my life. I will hunt you down.

"Well, hang on little filly, because you are about to have the ride of your life." *gets up from computer again, laughing hysterically*

*applauds*

BRAVO! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Vinsmouse chapter 35 . 4/17/2012
Susan nodded as she turned to go, then stopped and looked at her niece. She lowered her voice. "Just so you know, I think that in light of everything that's happened, it would be all right if he..." She glanced at Joe. "Bought the cow on a layaway plan...so to speak."

Emily's mouth fell open.

"Well, after all dear, times are different now." She patted Emily's hand and smiled at Joe as she headed for the door.

ROFL! I bet that was a shock. I have to agree with Nancy, that was priceless.

"And there is that hot tub we haven't used yet." She sighed. "You know, I think I might actually like living on a ranch now."

Frank raised his eyebrows. "Yeah? Well, hang on little filly, because you are about to have the ride of your life."

Oh I'm glad they have wine to go with that cheese. ;) Frank should be ashamed of himself for that one. LOL Wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Glad Ed and Jake are going to be okay and that Susan has finally got in touch with reality. Look forward to more stories from you. Take care,

Mouse
Caranath chapter 35 . 4/17/2012
okay Joe and Frank being flummoxed had me laughing out loud. I simply refuse to believe they have never heard the phrase why buy the cow if you get the milk for free.

sorry it's done but glad you have another one in the works. can't wait!
bhar chapter 34 . 4/15/2012
JOE, you are far too forgiving. Carlson is not a nice guy at all. Did you forget he practically jumped Emily? Ahh, but what the heck, he's apologized and quite nicely too. And accepted that Joe and Emily are perfect together, maybe there is some hope for him after all.

Poor Jamie, I really didn't want her dead although she richly deserved it. Great chapter, wonderful play of emotions as usual. Just one chapter more? Oh No!
Vinsmouse chapter 34 . 4/15/2012
Nothing like a life threatening situation to inspire some male bonding. LOL Great job! I did consider the possibility of Jamie offing herself, can't say I'm sorry to see her go. Too bad she killed others before she reached that point. Of course it wouldn't have been much of a story if she had chosen suicide as a solution to begin with. Look forward to the epilogue. Take care,

Mouse
Caranath chapter 34 . 4/15/2012
well pooh.. all those wild speculations and I totally brain farted on suicide.

Okay so the Sheriff may be a bit condescending towards the fairer sex but he had jaime pegged.. nothing would have changed the outcome.

awww the boys made up! Hope Tim doesn't expect to be best man though.. Pretty sure Frank gets first dibs.

although... Greenhorns on a working ranch 'having fun' Tim may still have a few tricks in mind.. bwahahahaha.

I am almost sorry this is pretty much over. Please tell me you have another in the pipeline!