Reviews for Lazarus
Roloe chapter 7 . 4/11
Oh my God! This is awesome. I love this story so much, it's so emotional and beautiful and everything about it is perfect.
'Ive recently discovered I've been feeling strange things, whenever i look at you my heart beats faster, I can barely stop myself from smiling and crying when I read you. But now I know what to call these feelings. Dear Lazarus, I'm in love with you.'- I just confessed my feelings for a book, that's a first.
Thank you for this amazing fanfiction,
Lots and lots of love and hugs, Zeta
PruAus FOREVER chapter 7 . 2/9
Oh, Gil and Roddy... *sobs*
I really cried all troughout Roddy's speech til the end of the story.
The overwhelming feels in my poor kokoro... *sobs*
I hate you for making me cry.
But still, thank you for this awesome story. :')
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 7 . 1/19
Oh my god, I cried so many times in this fic, I can't believe it. But this one is THE BEST PruAus fic I have ever read, and it really gives you a closer look into Gilbert's character and his relationships with other people, and I...just loved it. Keep writing, because you are awesome at it. 3
sherlocks-skeletal-warlock chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
This was one of the best PruAus fics I have read in a very, very long time and I thank you continually for writing it.
vaetta chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
No words. But i totally blame you for the fact that I'm now grounded for crying and yelling "FUCK MY FEELS" at the top of my lungs and waking up my parents and brothers.
Ginger Guardian Angel chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I don't understand why this doesn't have hundreds of reviews, it's one of the best PruAus fics AND Hetalia fics I've read. The slow shifting of Prussia's focus from laughter to the severity of what was going on with his friends was wonderfully done, and still remarkably in-character. I'm not going to lie, the fact that what really made him finally interrupt the funeral was Germany breaking apart played my heartstrings like a fiddle. And the descriptions of grief were so detailed, I could see all of them clearly. The history flashbacks were also a great touch for giving us a clear insight on how Prussia's love for Austria (and Austria's obvious affection for him) developed over the years. All in all, I really loved this story. Beautiful job.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
This was very original fic! I've never read another one quite like it!
PizzaAndBeer chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
I am full of so many Ludwig feels and I just don't even know what to do with them all.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
OMG. The conversation about Germany being wrong was so small, and yet so utterly terrifying.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I love Invictus! and it's perfect for him.
Hayashi Mikako chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
...

This is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read, and in three years spending 1/3 of my life on this site, I have read many, many, many fanfictions.

But this, is probably the best.

I love the use of elongated sentences to show the brokenness inside him, but also short ones to emphasize facts. And the pain, you crafted it in such a way that it's absolutely beautiful, yet it's a pit of despair at the same time.

So yes, this is probably the best fanfiction I have ever, ever read.

Thank you.

- Mikako
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
One review will never be enough to tell you just how much I love this story. It is absolutely amazing (and the fact that it's my OTP doesn't hurt either ;)) and I could read it a thousand times over.
I read this forever ago, back when I didn't have a account. I'm glad to say it hasn't ceased to be awesome.
Alix chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
oh, good god, Prussia, you awful, delusional person...
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...
This is really good, by the way!
Peace Lover xD chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Beautiful. I loved it so much! Brilliant writing style, historical references and chemistry between characters. I think you did a wonderful job, so I'm definitely favoriting this :D
Clair de SolCrazie chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Oh my god, I immediateIy recognized the poem. VERY good choice! Seriously! I love that poem!